• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Cant agree more. We were Row 13 this time which was better than the back rows we had 2 years ago, but we still couldnt see the action when it was at the other end.
We did get a whole £2 knocked off the price though!!

You got lucky then! The last time I went I had not one but two giant pillars obstructing my view, and as far as I recall, the ticket wasn't marked as restricted view or reduced in price! I haven't been there since & don't intend going again anytime soon.

Also worthy of mention on this topic though are the back 2 or 3 rows in the lower tier at Chelsea. Pretty sure THAT was the worst view I've ever experienced. And again, it wasn't classed as restricted! Anfield has a similar problem but as I recall they at least have the decency to class the view as restricted.

QPR away:

Monday 14 January, kick-off 8:00pm

The date of this fixture is subject to change should either side be involved in a FA Cup 3rd Round replay.

Allocation: 3,068 (inc. restricted views)

Prices: Adults up to £55.00; Seniors over 60 up to £50.00; 16 - 21 year olds up to £50.00; Juniors U16 up to £25.00

All applications received from Gold and Silver Season Ticket Holders have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.

All applications received from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members have been successful, however some Members will be allocated a restricted view ticket.

In the instances where supporters receive a restricted view ticket, we will email the lead client of the application to advise.

Following feedback from supporters regarding last season's fixture at Loftus Road, we will this year ensure that all successful applicants will be seated in the group that they applied with. This will mean that supporters with the higher total of loyalty points will not necessarily be issued the best seats from the allocation received.

The remaining restricted view tickets will go on sale from 9.30am on Friday 21 December.

Loyalty Points: 3

Looks like I'm in. I'm screwed if there's Cup Replays though.

Last edited:
Spurs v Olympique Lyonnais
Thursday 14 February 2013, kick-off 8:05pm

Make sure you secure your seat at the Lane as we take on Olympique Lyonnais on Thursday 14 February, kick off 8:05pm.

One Hotspur Platinum and Gold Members registered on the AutoCup Scheme are advised that payment for the Olympique Lyonnais fixture will be taken week commencing 7 January 2013.

One Hotspur Silver Members will be able to purchase their regular seat for this match from 9.30am on Wednesday 9 January until 5.00pm on Thursday 10 January.

Tickets will then go on sale to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members from 9.30am on Friday 11 January. A date for general sale will be confirmed in due course.

Tickets will be priced at Category C level for this fixture.

Olympique Lyonnais v Spurs
Thursday 21 February 2013, kick-off 7:00pm (local time)
Stade de Gerland, Lyon

We have an allocation of approximately 2,000 tickets for this match, with the prices to be confirmed.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can now apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday 9 January. Platinum Season Ticket holders are reminded that they must apply for tickets for European away matches.

In the event that we are not oversubscribed by Season Ticket Holders, applications will then open to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members who will then be able to apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Wednesday 9 January and no later than 5pm on Friday 11 January.

Tickets will be despatched to the registered address of the person making the application.

In the event that match tickets are oversubscribed for this match they will be allocated in line with the Club's Loyalty Points scheme.

Loyalty Points: 5

Come on Sky/ESPN pull your finger out. Arenal home game tickets going on-sale on Monday and we still dont have a confirmed kick-off, because we all know it wont be Sat 3pm.
Would be nice to know before we actually get our tickets

My plans for QPR away are in tatters thanks to Kieron fecking Dyer! 92 min! B@stard!

(I'm sure he's worried)

My plans for QPR away are in tatters thanks to Kieron fecking Dyer! 92 min! B@stard!

(I'm sure he's worried)

The thing with stuff like this which I really dont understand is why they have anybody due to play on the Monday night when there are potential cup replays in that week.
There was always chance QPR's game might end up a draw, so I dont why they didnt arrange it for Saturday 12.45pm in the first place so everybody knew where they stood and people like yourself dont get messed around having bought tickets.

Potentially some people may have a similar problem on the horizon. As mentioned a few posts above. Arsenal tickets going on-sale on Monday, and its obviously going to be picked for TV, so we're buying tickets not knowing what time the kick-off. Once again, as well know, no consideration for the fans

The thing with stuff like this which I really dont understand is why they have anybody due to play on the Monday night when there are potential cup replays in that week.
There was always chance QPR's game might end up a draw, so I dont why they didnt arrange it for Saturday 12.45pm in the first place so everybody knew where they stood and people like yourself dont get messed around having bought tickets.

Potentially some people may have a similar problem on the horizon. As mentioned a few posts above. Arsenal tickets going on-sale on Monday, and its obviously going to be picked for TV, so we're buying tickets not knowing what time the kick-off. Once again, as well know, no consideration for the fans

It is partially my own fault as I didn't consider the Cup when I booked, just dived in. It's also a bit crap that Spurs won't let Bronze members resell their tickets on the excahnge. I've rearranged everything, flights, hotel, etc. Cost a small fortune.

I was hoping to get to the Arsenal game, but as you mention it's nailed on for TV, so I can't book yet. Daren't take the risk of another mess up or Her-in-Doors will never let me go again!

It is partially my own fault as I didn't consider the Cup when I booked, just dived in. It's also a bit crap that Spurs won't let Bronze members resell their tickets on the excahnge. I've rearranged everything, flights, hotel, etc. Cost a small fortune.

I was hoping to get to the Arsenal game, but as you mention it's nailed on for TV, so I can't book yet. Daren't take the risk of another mess up or Her-in-Doors will never let me go again!

1st bit. You're a little harsh on yourself mate, you shouldnt need to have to consider stuff like that, IMO fans should nor be put in that position in the first. Like the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game which would have been moved had United been playing their CL game on the Tuesday night, if games are under threat from being moved then dont have them at that time.
QPR away should have been 12.45pm Saturday from the off so no chance of being moved.

2nd bit. Thats bang out of order by the Club. I know they would never reimburse any travel/accomodation costs, but as the game has been moved, after purchase, you should be able to get a refund.

Anyone else trying to get NLD tickets this morning? The skidmark of death hasn't moved for about 15 minutes.......

2nd bit. Thats bang out of order by the Club. I know they would never reimburse any travel/accomodation costs, but as the game has been moved, after purchase, you should be able to get a refund.

Not 100% certain on this, but I think the club would refund if asked in these circumstances. They offered me a refund on my ticket when Sunderland away was moved at ridiculously short notice a couple of seasons ago (not that the refund was any good to me, with non-refundable travel and accomodation booked.......)

Just got in and no seats available in Park Lane. Reckon I'll have to repeat the process tomorrow. Might not tell him!

I would hang on for a bit - people put tickets in their baskets & then release them if they pick something elsewhere. Others get timed out.

Otherwise you will prob fund you have better luck on Tue which seems to be the norm these days.

I would hang on for a bit - people put tickets in their baskets & then release them if they pick something elsewhere. Others get timed out.

Otherwise you will prob fund you have better luck on Tue which seems to be the norm these days.

Yeah, there are a few appearing now, nothing in 44 as yet.....

Back