• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Well done to ESPN for getting the schedule sorted quickly. What a shame Sky arent as on the ball with theirs for the March League games, people still cant make any concrete arrangements for the NLD re: flights,hotels,etc. Much longer and any chance of cheap deals will be gone...thanks again Sky

Feel sorry for any fans who have already brought advance rail tickets for the Naaaaarwich game as they are normally non-refundable

Feel sorry for any fans who have already brought advance rail tickets for the Naaaaarwich game as they are normally non-refundable

Once again, same scenario as the QPR match.

There was always the chance this would have been changed if either us or Norwich were playing on the Sunday, so they should have planned it for the Wednesday night from the off.
Just cant understand why those involved dont think of the possibilites in the first place. Very frustrating

Just wait till the EL gets going again and they start picking games for Saturday slots, knowing that there's a big chance clubs could be playing Thursday. Not to mention that all our games picked for Sunday viewing will be in weeks we're NOT playing EL, thus maximising our number of Sunday kickoffs.

Just wait till the EL gets going again and they start picking games for Saturday slots, knowing that there's a big chance clubs could be playing Thursday. Not to mention that all our games picked for Sunday viewing will be in weeks we're NOT playing EL, thus maximising our number of Sunday kickoffs.

Yes could be fun. The Feb games arent too bad. West Ham away already on a Sunday, and you would like to think, should we get past Leeds or Birmingham, the 5th round match would be automatically arranged for the Sunday.

It will be interesting to see if the Liverpool(a) and Fulham(h) get picked for TV...whenever they decide to do it (I'm starting to sound like a broken record now)

Yes could be fun. The Feb games arent too bad. West Ham away already on a Sunday, and you would like to think, should we get past Leeds or Birmingham, the 5th round match would be automatically arranged for the Sunday.

It will be interesting to see if the Liverpool(a) and Fulham(h) get picked for TV...whenever they decide to do it (I'm starting to sound like a broken record now)

Ain't it on a monday,8.00,sorry.

Ain't it on a monday,8.00,sorry.

I thought it was Monday 25th February, 8pm KO.

Dear Supporter,

We are emailing regarding your recent application for the away fixture against West Bromwich Albion on Sunday 3 February 2013.

Following some overnight maintenance work carried out on our ticketing system a number of emails were sent out containing incorrect or misleading information.

With regard to the West Bromwich Albion ticket allocation you are advised that applications closed to all One Hotspur Members at 5pm on Tuesday 8 January and no tickets have been guaranteed at this stage. We will confirm to those who have and have not been successful in due course. Please be advised that should we be oversubscribed with applications we will allocate tickets in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.

All successful supporters will then be sent a paper ticket to use to enter the stadium in the usual way.

Please accept our apologies for any confusion that may have been caused.

Yours sincerely

Ticket Office

Well done ticket office, you've done it again =D>

I got those emails too.

And I have just received two texts, about an hour apart - the first claiming that I had three hours in which to secure my season ticket seats for the Lyon game; the second apologising for the previous text which had been sent in error.

They really are a mess!

Likewise. Muppets. I ignored the text messages. The only time the TO have pro-actively been in touch with me with something useful is when they actually called me about my credit card for autopay having expired. So I knew the first text was bound to be gonads!

After reading this thread yesterday, chekced my e-mails last night and had 8 from the ticket office, 2 about the WBA away game, 2 for each of the multi-package games against Stoke, Southampton and somebody else I cant remember in April!!

Well, after two emails yesterday to tell me I had tickets for the Lyon away game, the one today say NON :( Anyone need easyjet flights). It is ok to represent the club at Maribor, but not Lyon...grumble grumble grumble

Well, after two emails yesterday to tell me I had tickets for the Lyon away game, the one today say NON :( Anyone need easyjet flights). It is ok to represent the club at Maribor, but not Lyon...grumble grumble grumble

Thats shocking from Spurs to say yes one day and non the next, but with our ticket office it doesnt surprise me

Thomas Cook arsenal home tickets. WTF!

Anyone else used this? £200, ticket and hotel. Sod loyalty etc. also available for Lyon away, which is a tasty 230 Loyaty points for mere plebs.

I mean, why spend a day trying to get through the skidmark of doom when you can circumvent all the other poor sods?

Back