• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Make you right there fella. Was all done by 9.40 this morning. Block 44, row 12. Get in! \o/

I want quite that quick, got in at 9.50am and got 2 seats in Row 2 in the Upper paxton. One seat apart, but I'm hoping the kind gent or lady sat in between us wont mind swapping seats, as its only one space

I want quite that quick, got in at 9.50am and got 2 seats in Row 2 in the Upper paxton. One seat apart, but I'm hoping the kind gent or lady sat in between us wont mind swapping seats, as its only one space

Sure they won't - most people are pretty good like that.

Anyone know when we're likely to know when this fixture will change time? I'm assuming there's no way a game this big would be a Saturday 3pm.

Anyone know when we're likely to know when this fixture will change time? I'm assuming there's no way a game this big would be a Saturday 3pm.

Sky should announce their March fixtures pretty soon (I think they announced February's in early December). Me and the fella I'm going with have booked the Monday off, just in case!

Dont get me started on this one again. Sky have no consideration for fans at all. As mentioned in posts earlier in this thread, these schedules show be publsihed well before fans have to buy their seats, really peeves me off

Make you right there fella. Was all done by 9.40 this morning. Block 44, row 12. Get in! \o/

Nice one!

The Bronze 'priority' is a total farce.
No-one above 1k is getting an ST before the NPD is built anyway & the so called Monday priority booking is a joke.

Might revert to Lillywhite as long as i dont lose my LPs!

Nice one!

The Bronze 'priority' is a total farce.
No-one above 1k is getting an ST before the NPD is built anyway & the so called Monday priority booking is a joke.

Might revert to Lillywhite as long as i dont lose my LPs!
For the sake of a fiver it's worth keeping your space on the waiting list

Can't wait until I get a season ticket! Booked a morning off work to try and get tickets for scum at home, you all know how it works, couldn't get through on the phone, the "queue" online kept sending me backwards, not really a queue is it?

Can't wait until I get a season ticket! Booked a morning off work to try and get tickets for scum at home, you all know how it works, couldn't get through on the phone, the "queue" online kept sending me backwards, not really a queue is it?

And now the system is down for maintenance. You couldnt script it

The system is an utter joke....always has been. I really do not understand how the club have not addressed this.

Btw, £71 east upper!.....crazy....

Dear Supporter,

We are emailing regarding your recent application for the away fixture against West Bromwich Albion on Sunday 3 February 2013.

Following some overnight maintenance work carried out on our ticketing system a number of emails were sent out containing incorrect or misleading information.

With regard to the West Bromwich Albion ticket allocation you are advised that applications closed to all One Hotspur Members at 5pm on Tuesday 8 January and no tickets have been guaranteed at this stage. We will confirm to those who have and have not been successful in due course. Please be advised that should we be oversubscribed with applications we will allocate tickets in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.

All successful supporters will then be sent a paper ticket to use to enter the stadium in the usual way.

Please accept our apologies for any confusion that may have been caused.

Yours sincerely

Ticket Office

Well done ticket office, you've done it again =D>

I received about a dozen emails last night and this morning telling me I could access the stadium for QPR, Norwich, West Brom and Lyon with my access card.

Very nice.

Except these were away games. Muppets.

Then got another four or five emails this morning for each fixture individually apologising for the mistake.

I would have been worried what it all meant. Had I not had the experience of how rubbish our ticketing can be!

Dear Supporter,

We are emailing regarding your recent application for the away fixture against West Bromwich Albion on Sunday 3 February 2013.

Following some overnight maintenance work carried out on our ticketing system a number of emails were sent out containing incorrect or misleading information.

With regard to the West Bromwich Albion ticket allocation you are advised that applications closed to all One Hotspur Members at 5pm on Tuesday 8 January and no tickets have been guaranteed at this stage. We will confirm to those who have and have not been successful in due course. Please be advised that should we be oversubscribed with applications we will allocate tickets in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.

All successful supporters will then be sent a paper ticket to use to enter the stadium in the usual way.

Yours sincerely

Ticket Office

Well done ticket office, you've done it again =D>

I've said it before,and no doubt I will say it many more times. Comedy Gold, you cant write stuff like this!

Here is the one for Lyon away

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

We are emailing regarding your recent application for the away leg of our UEFA Europa League match against Lyon on 21 February 2013.

With regard to the Lyon ticket allocation you are advised that applications from Season Ticket Holders are still being accepted until 5.00pm on Wednesday 9 January and no tickets have been guaranteed at this stage. We will confirm to those who have and have not been successful by the close of play on Thursday 10 January. Please be advised that we are oversubscribed with applications and will be allocating tickets in line with the Club’s loyalty point scheme.

Yours sincerely

Ticket Office

Question.

As a season ticket holder I rarely buy tickets for WHL but a friend has asked me if I can get seats for him. Can I get seats in another part of the ground as a priority?

Back