• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Just got an e-mail from the club about Coventry tickets - apparently the away fans are gonna take up the eastern section of the Park Lane as well? Thought they're only allowed 15% of the total capacity which is around 5400 (which is about 2500 short of the capacity of the south stand).

Just got an e-mail from the club about Coventry tickets - apparently the away fans are gonna take up the eastern section of the Park Lane as well? Thought they're only allowed 15% of the total capacity which is around 5400 (which is about 2500 short of the capacity of the south stand).

I dont think they are getting all of the South Stand James. Arent they just getting an extra couple of blocks in both levels. IIRC the line of segregration between the fans is usually directly behind the goal for the FA Cup games

could you guys give a bit of advice please. I'm over from Australia for December but it looks like the only game I can get to is home v Stoke on 22nd. I wanted to take my 12 daughter to her first ever game but I have noticed there are no 2 seats side by side on the interactive map. Do I a) call ticket office and put on a sob story? or is this pointless as it is farmed out to an agency, or b) buy two as close together and hope the people around me are good enough to move a seat across so we can be together?

any advice gratefully accepted

ta

could you guys give a bit of advice please. I'm over from Australia for December but it looks like the only game I can get to is home v Stoke on 22nd. I wanted to take my 12 daughter to her first ever game but I have noticed there are no 2 seats side by side on the interactive map. Do I a) call ticket office and put on a sob story? or is this pointless as it is farmed out to an agency, or b) buy two as close together and hope the people around me are good enough to move a seat across so we can be together?

ta

Might be worth giving the TO a call but otherwise i will go with the option of buying two as close together in the same row if poss & banking on other fans generosity, im sure it will not be a major issue.

Good luck

When I was a wee lad and my Dad got tickets a few rows apart people were always happy to move to let us sit together. I'm sure it'll be fine.

ta

New seats, often adjoining, will regularly be made available as and when season ticket holders who can't attend post them to the ticket exchange.

It's just a question of how frequently you're willing to visit the online ticket site to secure adjoining seats as and when they become available.

Our Europa League matches in the Round of 32 will be played on February 16th and 21st. Our match against West Ham has already been moved to the 25th, but any FA Cup 5th Round tie will not be played on Saturday the 18th.

The Round of 16 is played on March 7th and 14th, which could impact Liverpool (A) and Fulham (H) the following weekends.

cheers guys, I think I will just keep checking online for a while. If two don't become available by say, next weekend I'll go for the closest available and hope there are some nice fans arouind prepared to move !

Its hardly last minute though its 2 months in advance! You can't really complain about that.

Sunderland away the other season was moved at two WEEKS notice for tv.

I emailed the club about this, their response might as well have read "oh do fudge off, we really don't care about your issues!" It wasn't their fault admittedly, but they couldn't disguise their contempt/lack of interest for me as a travelling fan who had made hugely expensive travel arrangements based on the original kick off time.

Trying to get Toon tickets...

Just completed the bar of doom and then it spat me back to about 3/4s. Piece of s**t f**king system!!

Yep.
A mate got row 1 Block 44 this morning.

I dont know why anyone bothers with the Monday morning fiasco anymore - i am totally Bronzed off with it.

;)

Same here, dont think I will bother with the Monday morning for the remaining games, just going to stick to logging in on a Tuesday morning from now on.
I'm not too sure about bothering with the Multi-ticket deals next season either. Got 3 out of the 4 this season, all 12 seats in Rows 24 at the back of the Paxton. Granted I dont have to shell out 12 additional lots of booking fees and it does save having to queue every 2 or 3 weeks, but just seems daft when I can keep the money in my own bank account and get better seats 'logging in' on Sale day

Does anyone know if other teams have better or worse online ticketing systems than ours? Or do most have the same thing?

Back