• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

It's not like we rip them off when they come to the lane.

I'm not 100%, but dont the away fans at the Lane pay the same price as the Spurs fans that sit in the PL/Paxton Upper?

In which case Norwich fans would have paid £41 for the game in August. As I said I could be wrong, but I'm sure I read that somewhere

I'm not 100%, but dont the away fans at the Lane pay the same price as the Spurs fans that sit in the PL/Paxton Upper?

In which case Norwich fans would have paid £41 for the game in August. As I said I could be wrong, but I'm sure I read that somewhere

Surely the question then is how much do Norwich fans pay for home tickets?

WBA Tickets announced as well £39, Thats reasonable.

Will have to give Norwich a miss, bit of a b#tch to get to from Warrington at the best of times,let alone a midweek. Saving the cash for the Hawthorns

Surely the question then is how much do Norwich fans pay for home tickets?

I would think it would be less than £50. We get charged over £50 for tickets at Old Trafford and I know United fans dont all pay that.
Also, took the daughter and her boyfriend to the game on Sunday (they are Everton fans). They paid £32 for their tickets in Gladwys Street End, while we paid £35

I would think it would be less than £50. We get charged over £50 for tickets at Old Trafford and I know United fans dont all pay that.
Also, took the daughter and her boyfriend to the game on Sunday (they are Everton fans). They paid £32 for their tickets in Gladwys Street End, while we paid £35

That's illegal, isn't it?

Pretty sure that the rules state that away fans must be charged the same price as home fans for similar seats.

Norwich would be Cat B or C, pretty sure they wouldn't pay anywhere near £50

The London clubs always get gouged.

Had a quick look on the Norwich site and it seems that, for category A+ games, £50 is the price that non members have to pay for similar tickets in the home end.

So, expensive as it is, we're not being unfairly charged.

Had a quick look on the Norwich site and it seems that, for category A+ games, £50 is the price that non members have to pay for similar tickets in the home end.

So, expensive as it is, we're not being unfairly charged.

Good find Jimmy. No complaints I suppose then. The downside of being of one of the bigger attractions for other teams I suppose

That's illegal, isn't it?

Pretty sure that the rules state that away fans must be charged the same price as home fans for similar seats.
No, because they're not similar seats! The Gladwys Street End is behind one of the goals and the Bullens Road Stand (where the away fans are places is next to it, running along the side of the pitch. Therefore, away fans are probably charged the same amount as Everton fans who watch the game in the Bullens.

No, because they're not similar seats! The Gladwys Street End is behind one of the goals and the Bullens Road Stand (where the away fans are places is next to it, running along the side of the pitch. Therefore, away fans are probably charged the same amount as Everton fans who watch the game in the Bullens.

Yes, I know, mate. Been to Goodison plenty of times!

I was actually referring to the suggestion that Norwich fans would pay less for similar seats.

By the way, I have to say that tickets in the lower tier of the Bullens stand at Everton should be handed out for free. Worst view in football. Not good enough for the 21st century.

Certainly, they ought to be cheaper than tickets in the Gladwys St end.

Yes, I know, mate. Been to Goodison plenty of times!

I was actually referring to the suggestion that Norwich fans would pay less for similar seats.

By the way, I have to say that tickets in the lower tier of the Bullens stand at Everton should be handed out for free. Worst view in football. Not good enough for the 21st century.
Certainly, they ought to be cheaper than tickets in the Gladwys St end.

Cant agree more. We were Row 13 this time which was better than the back rows we had 2 years ago, but we still couldnt see the action when it was at the other end.
We did get a whole £2 knocked off the price though!!

I've tried getting tickets in various parts of East and West upper, but everytime I try and purchase a ticket, the site changes to the class of ticket to Senior Citizen without asking and despite the fact that I am only 28 years old. Has anyone else encountered this?

I've tried getting tickets in various parts of East and West upper, but everytime I try and purchase a ticket, the site changes to the class of ticket to Senior Citizen without asking and despite the fact that I am only 28 years old. Has anyone else encountered this?

Never had that problem, but it did seem a lot slower than this morning, plus on my first attempt it wouldnt let me buy my 2nd seat after I had chosen the first one. Then it took an age to go throught the payment process when I finally got my 2 seats

Never had that problem, but it did seem a lot slower than this morning, plus on my first attempt it wouldnt let me buy my 2nd seat after I had chosen the first one. Then it took an age to go throught the payment process when I finally got my 2 seats

It's like what are they going to do next?

They've sold tickets that weren't for sale (Inter)

Sold the same seats twice.

could you guys give a bit of advice please. I'm over from Australia for December but it looks like the only game I can get to is home v Stoke on 22nd. I wanted to take my 12 daughter to her first ever game but I have noticed there are no 2 seats side by side on the interactive map. Do I a) call ticket office and put on a sob story? or is this pointless as it is farmed out to an agency, or b) buy two as close together and hope the people around me are good enough to move a seat across so we can be together?

any advice gratefully accepted

ta

Managed to get two together in east stand upper , not sure how good but not really bothered as happy to get to a game and bring daughter along too. Might pop in for a pint at bell & hare first , I'll be the one looking extra bleeding cold as I left Gold Coast at 34 degrees . Say hello if you see me .

Back