• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Every home game is a sell out and most away games.......also lots of travel, I would support a Spurs channel personally!

I've been to Man Utd, Emirates Marketing Project Lazio and Aston Villa so far this year. Going to Sunderland away and Man Utd at home.....its expensive!

Between 33,000 and 1500 Spurs fans attend the games, we have what? 2 million fans?

You do the maths!

As i said, i fully understand the economics. Does not change my opinion that for fans that attend it is a brick situation.

As i said, i fully understand the economics. Does not change my opinion that for fans that attend it is a brick situation.

If it's that brick stop buying tickets. There will be plenty of people who will go in your place.

You are lucky enough to have tickets for the game, stop bitching and moaning about that.

Sat 3pm Home KO's so far
Aug 25th, WBA
Sept 1st, Norwich
Nov 3rd, Wigan

Sat 12.45pm Home KO's
Oct 20th, Chelsea

8 home games so far, im amazed weve had that many really

Bit of a pointless extreme really as it'll never happen.

I said 'in the best interest of the club' which that is clearly not.

I suppose if we get £200k per TV match any drop in attendance less than 4k (4k x £50 = £200k) would be fine.

Will be interesting to see how things pan out in the 56k NDP.

If it's that brick stop buying tickets. There will be plenty of people who will go in your place.

You are lucky enough to have tickets for the game, stop bitching and moaning about that.

Who made you the forum police? Because my opinion differs from yours i should now stop going to matches?

You must be double hard :ross:

Who made you the forum police? Because my opinion differs from yours i should now stop going to matches?

You must be double hard :ross:

I'm not the forum police, just whining like a little girl when you actually have tickets to the game seems a little extreme for a grown man.

I'm not the forum police, just whining like a little girl when you actually have tickets to the game seems a little extreme for a grown man.

I am complaining on behalf of all fans that would like to attend (more) games & think that constantly bending over for TV scheduling is a pain in the arse so to speak.
I would have thought that was obvious.

Please send me a list of opinions that i am allowed to hold regarding THFC & football in general so that i do not upset you again in the future as you are beginning to frighten me.

Go easy on him......its reasonable to tailor the full match day schedule around his train from the south coast! :)

You have obviously completely missed the point as well. I made the mistake of thinking there was a certain level of intelligence on here. Dont worry i wont make the same mistake twice :p

I am complaining on behalf of all fans that would like to attend (more) games & think that constantly bending over for TV scheduling is a pain in the arse so to speak.

Please send me a list of opinions that i am allowed to hold regarding THFC & football in general so that i do not upset you again in the future as you are beginning to frighten me.

You're not upsetting anyone.

Just opinions, sincerely held!

As someone who had a season ticket for many years until I rented it out this season I can sympathise with you, the 1245 kickoffs or the Sunday 3pm ones on a rainy winter day with limited train services did tend to grate on me, particularly when boozing pre or post match often was as important as the game itself.

However it’s a pertinent point that not everyone who would like to attend can attend, and the club will benefit by increased exposure and revenue. Will match day fans suffer, yes to an extent, but surely if we want to move forward as club in this modern climate, the income that we get from TV will be beneficial

Its not really match going fans vs armchair but what benefits THFC and as a club we have more fans than just the 33,000 who pack the Lane

Sunday games are the worst for me, where I travel from we simply never have a 7 day railway and havent done for years, although engineering works have stopped for xmas now and apparently there wont be so many after xmas, ill believe that when I see it

So sunday games involve train, bus, train, train to WHL, normally getting on for 3 hours, so we have to drive and if you drive it means the group of us who go never meet up for the pre-match banter and it detracts massively from the day

Back