• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News

Re: Match Tickets

The OS is the only place to get just a ticket. Holiday companies will sell packages, anything else is black market. If you're a member it shouldn't be hard to get one when the sale starts, not sure if it will make general sale. There's always a few available through the ticket exchange closer to the game.

Thanks for help mate! Not a member so ill prob just go through one of the holiday companies. Was hoping to just get a ticket as don't need hotel! Thanks for your help

Davie

When do we find out if the February games have been moved/selected for TV? Are they always announced on the same day of the month etc or just when they feel like it?

When do we find out if the February games have been moved/selected for TV? Are they always announced on the same day of the month etc or just when they feel like it?

Last announcement was 31 October. Later this week would be my guess, early next week at the latest.

After we qualify obviously but when does the Europa next round start? Is it Feb?

Yes. Round of 32 Feb 14th and Feb 21st 2013

Really we could somehow finish top of group and have the 2nd leg at home, not beyond us. Lazio already qualified may possibly rest a few players at Maribor. If they draw and we win by 2 goals(or more) we can finish top

Yes. Round of 32 Feb 14th and Feb 21st 2013

Really we could somehow finish top of group and have the 2nd leg at home, not beyond us. Lazio already qualified may possibly rest a few players at Maribor. If they draw and we win by 2 goals(or more) we can finish top

I just hope we qualify, not too fussed about what position we end up in. Get your point though.

Re: Villa Away Tickets

Anyone know when I will find out if successful?

Application window closed on Friday night. I would say they will annouce if there is a points threshold this week, Weds at a guess. But tbh I think this game will go to General Sale with it being Boxing Day and on TV. I'm very confident you will have a ticket irrespective of how many points you have

The Yanited members tickets went bloody fast this morning. Logged in at 10.10am. All gone except two in the corner of Block 56.

Try again in the morning.

The Yanited members tickets went bloody fast this morning. Logged in at 10.10am. All gone except two in the corner of Block 56.

Try again in the morning.

Tbh I'm finding its better to wait until Tuesday anyway. I managed to get inb at 9.50am. There were a couple of pairs left but bar 2 seats on Block 49 Row 7, (which it wouldnt let me buy anyway), the others were Row 16 and further back.

Log in around 10am tomorrow and I bet you can still get seats near the front than that. This 1000 seat priority seat is pretty cr#p really

Tbh I'm finding its better to wait until Tuesday anyway. I managed to get inb at 9.50am. There were a couple of pairs left but bar 2 seats on Block 49 Row 7, (which it wouldnt let me buy anyway), the others were Row 16 and further back.

Log in around 10am tomorrow and I bet you can still get seats near the front than that. This 1000 seat priority seat is pretty cr#p really

I fully agree, surely the point of an upgraded membership status is to get the plum seats.

Also, I see QPR away is up, but not to Bronzies. Don't have enough privilege to apply yet.

been out opf practice with the bar duer to having the Multi-ticket packages. Timed it to perfection today though, got on at 9.32am and got our 2 fave seats in Block 56.
Queueing on a Monday morning just isnt worth it when you get seats nearer the front the following day.

Got in as well, went for Block 19, behind the net.

Me and the mate are in Block 56 for Swansea.

Got in as well, went for Block 19, behind the net.

Me and the mate are in Block 56 for Swansea.

If we havent got seats via the Multi-match packages, we always try to go Block 56. We got the same 2 seats in there for 2 of the packages a couple of seasons back, so ended up sit with the same group of ST's for half a season.
They are a good bunch of guys so whenever possible I always try to get those 2 seats again when available

Cheers, I'm hoping Saudi Sportswashing Machine stays Sat 3pm but I bet it ends up 5.30ko

West Bromwich Albion (A) – now Sunday, February 3, KO 1.30pm – live on Sky Sports
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) – remains Saturday, February 9, KO now 12.45pm – live on Sky Sports
West Ham United (A) – now Monday, February 25, KO 8.00pm – live on Sky Sports

West Bromwich Albion (A) – now Sunday, February 3, KO 1.30pm – live on Sky Sports
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) – remains Saturday, February 9, KO now 12.45pm – live on Sky Sports
West Ham United (A) – now Monday, February 25, KO 8.00pm – live on Sky Sports

I was gonna mention how it feels like we are never usually the Sat lunchtime game and it's always Man Utd or Le Arse but i'm sure someone would only prove me wrong ;)

Back