• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Missed out on Bournemouth too. 205 points going into the Arsenal & United games. I think it will be borderline for me.
Although, hoping for the returns email for the Watford game which would put me on 208

Looks like I missed out on Bournemouth too. On approx. 160 LP's, it appears Watford will be my personal farewell to White Hart Lane...
Same story for me. Lucky to get Watford, not so lucky for Bournemouth and won't have the points for the last 2 (although I will apply). So unless they don't knock it down this season, that'll be that. Stiff upper lip.

Missed out on Bournemouth too. 205 points going into the Arsenal & United games. I think it will be borderline for me.
Although, hoping for the returns email for the Watford game which would put me on 208

By the time you get a return for the Watford game, it will be too late for the Woolwich game, as the application period will be over.
(Unless you then also get a returns email for the Woolwich game, in which case the extra points you would have been awarded by that time might come into play).

Meh. Missed out on Bournemouth....so no hat trick ball for me.

Reckon I'm very much borderline for arsenal or man utd. On 188lp.

Hopeful for Swansea away though.

There'll probably be in the region of 5300 seats available for the Woolwich game.

There are currently (as per last update on OS) 4372 members with over 200 LPs.

The next bracket (150-199 LPs) shows 4799 members. So around the top 1000 within that bracket have a good chance (and that's assuming all 4372 members in the higher 200+ LP bracket apply).

There'll probably be in the region of 5300 seats available for the Woolwich game.

There are currently (as per last update on OS) 4372 members with over 200 LPs.

The next bracket (150-199 LPs) shows 4799 members. So around the top 1000 within that bracket have a good chance (and that's assuming all 4372 members in the higher 200+ LP bracket apply).

We're around the 400 mark so if we dont get United and Arsenal tickets I want an inquest...:D

What is a prc crc dpa?

Ticket purchse history shows a previous purchase was "subject to PRC/CRC". No explanations of what this means to be found on OS, TicketMaster, Google enquiries.

They are holding computer records on me which are unexplained, and cannot be verified/challenged.

DPA is Data Protection Act - which has rules on why data is collected, how it is held, what it means, how long it's held, who/why access is permitted, and whether it is accurate.

Looks like i've been very lucky this season. Only managed to apply for 4-5 games due to work / family commitments - but been successful in each one, and always limited myself to North / South Upper maximum.

Missed out on Bournemouth, will more than likely pick up tickets via the inevitable returns email a few days before the matches!

Can anyone shed more light on these returns? It only happens just before the match, and is completely random? Travelling over so thinking Stuhub would be better to ensure that I have a ticket rather than wait on that.

Can anyone shed more light on these returns? It only happens just before the match, and is completely random? Travelling over so thinking Stuhub would be better to ensure that I have a ticket rather than wait on that.

An email offering return tickets gets sent out early in the week leading up to the game to a random selection of those who failed in the ballot. There is a deadline by which to take up the offer ( the Thursday before the game I think). Then if any are left another email gets sent to those not in the first random selection on the Friday afternoon (not sure if this is also to a random selection or to everyone else from the failed ballot). At least that seems to be the way it works from what I have experienced for recent games.

An email offering return tickets gets sent out early in the week leading up to the game to a random selection of those who failed in the ballot. There is a deadline by which to take up the offer ( the Thursday before the game I think). Then if any are left another email gets sent to those not in the first random selection on the Friday afternoon (not sure if this is also to a random selection or to everyone else from the failed ballot). At least that seems to be the way it works from what I have experienced for recent games.

Cheers! Travelling all that way, I think I'll overspend on Stubhub rather than rely on that slim chance. Thanks mate.

I cheekily phoned the Ticket office today, just as a long-shot to see if any had been returned already (early bird and all that), but they just gibbed me off and told me not to bother and if any come available we MAY get an e-mail

I cheekily phoned the Ticket office today, just as a long-shot to see if any had been returned already (early bird and all that), but they just gibbed me off and told me not to bother and if any come available we MAY get an e-mail

I'm relieved to see that it seems the famous Spurs Ticket Office customer service excellence remains intact. A case study in charm and customer care if ever I saw one.....

Back