• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

I assume there were no questions about his Juve problem?

We're masters at avoiding those sorts of elephants in the room - so, no. :p Mostly softball Qs - one interesting one about how he reacts to the club being criticised for taking an ungodly amount of time to do transfers, to which he replied with something along the lines of 'we have to try our best'.

Would be ridiculous if he was asked about the Juve issues in this piece. A club piece on the transfer window and path forward.

Asking critical questions about a case that's still most likely going to get appealed(?), when the consequences of that case are yet to be known. Why on earth would he or the club do that? And what would he answer other than "no comment", "still going to be appealed", "wait and see" type things?

Would be ridiculous if he was asked about the Juve issues in this piece. A club piece on the transfer window and path forward.

Asking critical questions about a case that's still most likely going to get appealed(?), when the consequences of that case are yet to be known. Why on earth would he or the club do that? And what would he answer other than "no comment", "still going to be appealed", "wait and see" type things?

Should have asked. Even if he'd give a non commital answer and said this will not effect the work i'm doing for tottenham, my concentration is on making us the best club in the world. Just acting like the situation doesn't exist just means fans will focus on it. As we are doing now.

Should have asked. Even if he'd give a non commital answer and said this will not effect the work i'm doing for tottenham, my concentration is on making us the best club in the world. Just acting like the situation doesn't exist just means fans will focus on it. As we are doing now.

They probably want nothing quotable.

Honestly it's an ugly situation, if his appeal fails his job is probably completely untenable ..

If the club felt that they had to address this issue, I think they would've made an official statement. The fact that Paratici is still doing his job is probably no cause for concern for fans. It's possible the club are letting this ride out a bit instead of addressing it head on, but I'm hoping it's a matter of "there's nothing to address, and we prefer not to remind the supporters" as an official club stance.

The appeal cant be too far off as otherwise it would effect the integrity of serie a this season with juve and others not knowing if they are say 3rd or 12th

Question asked and answered in a non committal way (only answer he could have given) would equally make fans and the media focus on it.

Clickbait headlines would write themselves.

You don't think we would talk about it on here if he was asked and gave a non committal answer?

It's a situation hanging over the DoF at the club, causing significant uncertainty about his future at the club. Fans will talk about it. There's nothing that can be (truthfully) said that removes that uncertainty.

Why did we sign Danjuma on loan if Conte will not play him?

The club buy Spence and Conte refuses to play him.

Sometimes our recruitment policy lacks any joined up thinking.

that's two young players in key positions with massive technical schemes to perfect

ones for the future, they have plenty of time and will get their chance

Back