• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Isn't Kane on 90k and Sissoko on 85k

Depends who you read and who you believe

That's the problem

It's flimflam and rumour season

I have no doubt that sissoko is currently getting paid more than most fans think he is worth but also getting paid the salary a French regular international would get paid

Similarly I have no doubt that Kane is not getting paid the same money as the other Strikers he out scored in the league last season but he is certainly up there with the highest paid at the club

If I were Kane and found out my salary was the same as Sissoko's I'd walk tomorrow.

Wasn't there a discussion about a kind of contribution bonus; the more a player contribute, the more bonues he gets? That sounds like a resonable way to adjust a system with a "flatter" salary structure.

Wasn't there a discussion about a kind of contribution bonus; the more a player contribute, the more bonues he gets? That sounds like a resonable way to adjust a system with a "flatter" salary structure.
In which case Sissoko would end up earning less than I do.

Daily Hotspur‏@Daily_Hotspur 20h20 hours ago
.@IndySport write that Tottenham have rejected a £25 million bid from Manchester United for Eric Dier. #THFC

If correct its just classic attempts to unsettle the player and turn his head. What i fail to understand is do they not realise the Chairman they are dealing with?

I think all chairman would laugh at £25m!
Levy will not even be dealing with this type of 'negotiations' IMHO

Ohhhhh Ed Woodward getting a bit cheeky now he's managed to get Lukaku. You're still the guy that spent a summer chasing Ronaldo and ending up with Fellaini, mate.

Got to love the British media someone's sister's mates hairdressers, window cleaner heard a bloke in the pub say his mum's bingo mates, son heard Dier wants to leave it's got to be true. Either that or they just are to lazy to do their job properly, but I suppose their job is just to get hits and to he'll with integrity.

The Goat hears that 'Daniel Levy briefed the media at least a month ago that Dier wouldn't be sold and asked that no stories to the contrary be printed as spurs wouldn't be selling and the stories would be false.'

ITK it might be, but it does seem like it's just United doing some brick stirring. Even if the players stays, maybe they can manage to turn his head just a little bit.

We should start saying we're going to make a bid for Herrera or something, really stir the pot. Have Poch brief that he's always been an admirer. Then when they are forced to respond with a 'don't be ridiculous, we aren't selling him' we can say: 'exactly'.

Precisely the same principle. Just as ridiculous.

We should start saying we're going to make a bid for Herrera or something, really stir the pot. Have Poch brief that he's always been an admirer. Then when they are forced to respond with a 'don't be ridiculous, we aren't selling him' we can say: 'exactly'.

Precisely the same principle. Just as ridiculous.
I was going to do a "fixed that for ya", so I Googled the United squad to find a really good player we could unsettle but I couldn't find one.

Back