• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

More very aggressive and persistent chanting against Daniel yesterday.

I think at this point its time for him to stop attending games. With the appointment of Munn he has, one would hope, at last removed himself entirely from the football side of the club, therefore Munn should be at games and Daniel shouldn’t.

He needs to focus on the growing non football operation so attending games is not an effective use of his time.

I think at this point its time for him to stop attending games. With the appointment of Munn he has, one would hope, at last removed himself entirely from the football side of the club, therefore Munn should be at games and Daniel shouldn’t.

He needs to focus on the growing non football operation so attending games is not an effective use of his time.
With Munn running the football operation and Kline running the commercial side is there any need for Levy to continue to be the highest paid director of a PL club?

It was louder and more people joined in - but yet again it was only after we'd conceded.
For those who really want Levy out, you should be in your seats before kick-off protesting, and staying in the ground after the final whistle, to make your protest. Make the effort to get your point across.
There was a time when we'd concede a goal and "Come On You Spurs" would ring out in an effort to pick up the players. Now it's like petulant children crying.

With Munn running the football operation and Kline running the commercial side is there any need for Levy to continue to be the highest paid director of a PL club?

yeah, if he’s running the whole thing and financial performance remains strong

Also, as has been said before, he’s the highest reported salaried, far from the highest paid, there is all manner of shenanigans going on elsewhere

why on earth should he stop attending games

he’s overseen decades of all round improvement, a couple of years of slight regression and the knuckle draggers have the knives out

there is a really thick element in the fanbase which showed itself yesterday, entitled pricks

He’s still top of the tree and brings a lot of good on the non football side so I have no issue with his pay but perhaps its time to step away from being so noticeable at games.

It is Munn and Paratici that need to be in those high seats surveying the games.

Why shouldn't Levy be at games? Not an effective use of his time? I'm sure he puts in plenty of hours and going to see a match isn't going to impact his work or is he not allowed to have some downtime in a week?

why on earth should he stop attending games

he’s overseen decades of all round improvement, a couple of years of slight regression and the knuckle draggers have the knives out

there is a really thick element in the fanbase which showed itself yesterday, entitled pricks

My view is that he doesn’t need to be there to perform his role and therefore his time is better spent in his office doing his job. He has also rightly or wrongly become a very divisive figure to a growing number of fans, so it may also be beneficial for him to no longer be so visible at games providing a distraction the football operation does not need.

If he has genuinely removed himself from the football side of the club then go the full hog.

My view is that he doesn’t need to be there to perform his role and therefore his time is better spent in his office doing his job. He has also rightly or wrongly become a very divisive figure to a growing number of fans, so it may also be beneficial for him to no longer be so visible at games providing a distraction the football operation does not need.

If he has genuinely removed himself from the football side of the club then go the full hog.

so he can’t take a couple of hours off on a Saturday, to enjoy the stadium he built?

wrongly divisive yes, fudge those fans

he’s got more right to be in that stadium than anybody else on the planet

so he can’t take a couple of hours off on a Saturday, to enjoy the stadium he built?

wrongly divisive yes, fudge those fans

he’s got more right to be in that stadium than anybody else on the planet
No he has as much right
Not more right
Every fan who can afford to attend has the right to be there on equal standing to someone else

No he has as much right
Not more right
Every fan who can afford to attend has the right to be there on equal standing to someone else

slightly different I’d say, paying customers rather than management

if I’m buying dinner at a restaurant I don’t expect to be able to wander into the kitchen and tell the head chef what to put on the menu next week

Where has it been said that he has removed himself from the football side of the club? I mean it is a football club, he part owns it, and he's the Chairman. He can step back from decision making around player transfers, picking managers, and day-to-day football operations (and it's not clear how much he's been involved in this since Paratici's appointment anyway), but he is never going to be wholly removed from the 'football side of the club' because that is the core business he is overseeing.

Personally I think it is good that he shows up to so many games. The fans who want to chant for Levy out when we concede a goal will do that whether he is in the ground or not.

slightly different I’d say, paying customers rather than management

if I’m buying dinner at a restaurant I don’t expect to be able to wander into the kitchen and tell the head chef what to put on the menu next week
No
The head chef is staff
The Tottenham equivalent would be the manager right?

No
The head chef is staff
The Tottenham equivalent would be the manager right?

nah, manager would be the sous chef

point is, there is a difference in access and right’s between the ownership of the company and the customers, hence why there are a load of terms and conditions with the tickets

Where has it been said that he has removed himself from the football side of the club? I mean it is a football club, he part owns it, and he's the Chairman. He can step back from decision making around player transfers, picking managers, and day-to-day football operations (and it's not clear how much he's been involved in this since Paratici's appointment anyway), but he is never going to be wholly removed from the 'football side of the club' because that is the core business he is overseeing.

Personally I think it is good that he shows up to so many games. The fans who want to chant for Levy out when we concede a goal will do that whether he is in the ground or not.

He will step back because it then exonerates him from blame. He can concentrate on the commercial and development and then hand over the funds to Munn and the new DOF. Can only be a good thing for all involved TBH.

yeah, if he’s running the whole thing and financial performance remains strong

Also, as has been said before, he’s the highest reported salaried, far from the highest paid, there is all manner of shenanigans going on elsewhere
Said before by you, yes…. I just don’t think there are actually any shenanigans.

Back