• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

You really do go to extremes to find something to moan at Levy about. So fudging what if he brings family members to games. Are they not allowed to enjoy a game of football?

At this moment in time I don't have a big problem with Levy. With these owners he should definitely stay as he adds a lot of value just not on the footballing side, further he is becoming a very divisive figure in the eyes of a growing number of fans.

Therefore my view is that he only adds negatives by being visually present.

On the family thing I believe it is unprofessional to bring them to games and sends the wrong message. Lets get serious and have paid directly relevant employees in that section. Anyone else should be in a different area/box imo.

At this moment in time I don't have a big problem with Levy. With these owners he should definitely stay as he adds a lot of value just not on the footballing side, further he is becoming a very divisive figure in the eyes of a growing number of fans.

Therefore my view is that he only adds negatives by being visually present.

On the family thing I believe it is unprofessional to bring them to games and sends the wrong message. Lets get serious and have paid directly relevant employees in that section. Anyone else should be in a different area/box imo.
It's not unprofessional, you're just looking for something to moan about. Anyone that has a job to do on match day shouldn't/won't be in that area, they'll be on the pitch, in the dugout, or in areas for technical staff and not in a directors box.

So that thought cannot be carried forward to tottenham?

Let's get it right he watched spurs with his uncle a few times as a kid and that was it. He went into the game to profit massively and he will get that ... to build the stadium the infrastructure are all assets that build the profile and value of the club ... this is why we get just enough investment in multiple players to stay relavent ... we don't need to win under their model just to get lucky once in a while.

You can make that assumption but keep in mind that is all it is. That quote has wrongly been attributed to the purchase of THFC for the last ten years or so

You can make that assumption but keep in mind that is all it is. That quote has wrongly been attributed to the purchase of THFC for the last ten years or so

Please don't ... you are intelligent despite our disagreements ... you should know Joe and Danny are not here for the love of this club .... they are here for a massive payout.

Attached to tottenham or not, it's what they are about. Go in buy cheap and sell high ... you can look at all of their business dealings. They are not here for the club ... its the profit when the big sale takes place

Please don't ... you are intelligent despite our disagreements ... you should know Joe and Danny are not here for the love of this club .... they are here for a massive payout.

I don't think any owners at top clubs in England are there for anything different nor would any new owners buying us, football at the top level is about money and/or sportswashing - that doesn't change the fact that the quote is not relating to the purchase of THFC and can not be used as though it is.

Attached to tottenham or not, it's what they are about. Go in buy cheap and sell high ... you can look at all of their business dealings. They are not here for the club ... its the profit when the big sale takes place
If they're after a massive payout Tottenham being successful pumps up the price so it's in their interest for us to be successful.

I don't think any owners at top clubs in England are there for anything different

So why do some on here bang on like levy is a fan just like us and has the best interests of the club at heart ... hes taking care of the club so that him and his pal walk off into the sun with the loot.

They don't care about winning anything genuinely. It's seem in their 20+ years at this club. How long another 20 years without anything to show for it? At what point do you say that a change is needed? I mean the management get about 2 seasons under them ....

So why do some on here bang on like levy is a fan just like us and has the best interests of the club at heart ... hes taking care of the club so that him and his pal walk off into the sun with the loot.

They don't care about winning anything genuinely. It's seem in their 20+ years at this club. How long another 20 years without anything to show for it? At what point do you say that a change is needed? I mean the management get about 2 seasons under them ....
Yep do you make it change though ?

If they're after a massive payout Tottenham being successful pumps up the price so it's in their interest for us to be successful.

Not massively, as they will have to invest consistently to keep at it as winners ... thats risky

Do they? I haven't noticed them if they have. There's some stories that suggest he went to games when he was a youngster but I'm not really sure what him being a diehard fan has to do with anything tbqh - just another thing that gets latched on to as though it's important but in reality has no relevance to anything

Do they? I haven't noticed them if they have. There's some stories that suggest he went to games when he was a youngster but I'm not really sure what him being a diehard fan has to do with anything tbqh - just another thing that gets latched on to as though it's important but in reality has no relevance to anything

Feel free to read the first match day programme with his address ... I don't think he needs to be a die hard fan ... he's just a chap that went to a game or two ... his uni mates have said so. He's in it for himself and that's it

Not sure on that. Being a successful BUSINESS is the most important thing when it comes to selling on.

As we have already shown, we can be moderately successful on the pitch (i.e. finish in and around the CL places over a decade or so) but massively successful when it comes to growing the price of the whole operation.

It's possible to think that Enic have done a poor job, want a profit but are also fans as people, no need to have to speculate or lie about people being fans to make a point more valid. That's half the problem with our fans, can't just stick to their opinion, speculation because fact along with it.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Not sure on that. Being a successful BUSINESS is the most important thing when it comes to selling on.

As we have already shown, we can be moderately successful on the pitch (i.e. finish in and around the CL places over a decade or so) but massively successful when it comes to growing the price of the whole operation.

Not when a billionaire is buying it as a plaything and to show off

That quote is in reference to ENIC buying Rangers

'The excitement was purely the gamble to earn millions.'There is no passion here,' said Levy, admitting that neither Lewis nor himself was particularly keen on football. 'This is purely financial'.'

This one? Levy admits neither he nor Lewis were ever keen on football, in general - and given that Tottenham Hotspur is, y'know, a football club, it only stands to reason that he didn't give much of a crap about Spurs either mate.

Feel free to read the first match day programme with his address ... I don't think he needs to be a die hard fan ... he's just a chap that went to a game or two ... his uni mates have said so. He's in it for himself and that's it
How do all fans start going to games? With a family member to a few games, hugely successful business man then after not being a hard-core supporter home and away is understandable too if you have ever met anyone at that level who generally works 16/18 hour days

That Uni mates rumour has never surfaced beyond social media talk...would be happy to be proven wrong with fact but unlikely it exists.

Would you say someone going to a game a few times with their uncle constitutes a teal fan? Someone that lives abroad but loves the club not going is not a fan? More of a fan than someone that goes full time and boos their own players? See what I'm getting at?

Seems the "Levy isn't a fan" is just conjecture being sold as fact to double down IMO.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back