• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

If Steff cannot comment on why Ade might laugh after ****ing up, neither can people who use it as evidence on him being lazy or not giving a ****. We can't have it both ways.

He can comment all he likes but the point is you can't have players laughing constantly when ****ing up constantly. It doesn't come across well.

He can comment all he likes but the point is you can't have players laughing constantly when ****ing up constantly. It doesn't come across well.

That is an opinion rather than a fact. Personally, it does not bother me.

I would have looked to cash in on Ade last summer after a good half season. He has always been a streaky striker and that and his age, mean that last summer was probably our last chance to get a half decent fee for him. That said, I think of the three strikers we have, he is the best suited to Poch's style of play.

That is an opinion rather than a fact. Personally, it does not bother me.

I would have looked to cash in on Ade last summer after a good half season. He has always been a streaky striker and that and his age, mean that last summer was probably our last chance to get a half decent fee for him. That said, I think of the three strikers we have, he is the best suited to Poch's style of play.

Maybe so but an opinion shared by thousands on a Saturday afternoon. Anyway, this is a minor point compared to what we should be discussing and that's his form.

Maybe so but an opinion shared by thousands on a Saturday afternoon. Anyway, this is a minor point compared to what we should be discussing and that's his form.

Thousands used to sing "he plays on the leffffffftt" regarding Gareth Bale. People get things wrong sometimes.

Steff I fail to see what you're offering to this discussion and sarcastic comments about laughter are way below what you're capable of. Scara has been spot on.

I think he's adding just as much as anyone else. Scara isn't spot on in my view he's just spouting the same tiresome Adrian Durham style opinion which is deliberately weighted to bordering on the ridiculous in order to get a rise out of people.

THFCSteff is merely pointing out that it's a bit tiresome and I agree

So what this all boils down to is that Ade needs a bit more Vertonghen about him and Vertonghen needs a bit more Ade.

That will make everyone a bit happier. ;)

I think he's adding just as much as anyone else. Scara isn't spot on in my view he's just spouting the same tiresome Adrian Durham style opinion which is deliberately weighted to bordering on the ridiculous in order to get a rise out of people.

I think scara is merely pointing out what most are thinking. That Ade isn't up for the fight. It's tiresome to read that he is.

I think you're alone on that one. I'm pretty sure that's about as far from what Steff was saying as my opinion is.

I think scara is merely pointing out what most are thinking. That Ade isn't up for the fight. It's tiresome to read that he is.
I'm not even sure Ade would be up for getting out of bed, let alone the fight if he thought we wouldn't dock his wages for it.

Scara can I ask you a question to which my answer is yes.

Would you be happy to see Ade start banging them in? Real good form you know maybe like 15/18 goals between now and May?

No, its tiresome to read that he isn't, when he is a very hard-working selfless player. If anything, he should be more selfish. He's be more of a goal threat and spend less time offering himself as a passing option on the centre-circle.

No, its tiresome to read that he isn't, when he is a very hard-working selfless player. If anything, he should be more selfish. He's be more of a goal threat and spend less time offering himself as a passing option on the centre-circle.

You're right he should be more selfish at times. But hard working? What you been watching?? I neither like nor dislike him but there is no way he can be called hard working lol!

Scara can I ask you a question to which my answer is yes.

Would you be happy to see Ade start banging them in? Real good form you know maybe like 15/18 goals between now and May?
Absolutely. As long as he turns up when he should and plays (at least nearly) to the level we all know he can when motivated then I'll happily see him in a Spurs shirt and forget past transgressions.

Unfortunately, I don't think we've got the financial clout to see a motivated Ade.

You're right he should be more selfish at times. But hard working? What you been watching?? I neither like nor dislike him but there is no way he can be called hard working lol!

Watch him without prejudice. He's extremely hard working.

As I said above I neither like nor dislike him. I have no prejudice towards him. His work rate isn't up to scratch, he isn't scoring goals and he isn't contributing.

watch him without prejudice :) he needs to work harder to get into more scoring positions or to deliberately create space by luring a defender out when his team mate is in a scoring position.

for what he does now, just chasing down opponents and going out to the wings - don't you think we can be better off with a proper midfielder there?

Back