• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dempsey

Of course we are allowed to critcise players, however booing players is counter productive and is the tool of macarons.

Would you settle for chemo?

My aunt i having it at the moment, took her into the unit in worthing hospital where they do it, i said fudge it smells bad in here. Apparently the chemo is so bad that they cant control their bowels and they fart all over the place, markysimmo would feel right at home. I felt a bit bad moaning about the smell, but i went and got a coffee and let her sit on her own, i tell you the smell sticks in your throat fudging disgusting it was.

As for dempsey i know he does not have cancer and i would not wish it on anyone but something has to give because he can not be anywhere near the first team anymore.

Used to be when your first team where crap your promoted some youngsters. Maybe the younger players will be more open to avb's style of play i dont know. But the youth are doing well so it is time to start promoting them. Otherwise the established players get stuck in their ways and happy being crap.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Congratulations to @Clint_Dempsey who has been voted 2012 US Soccer male athlete of the year.

Clint Dempsey has been named US Soccer's Male Athlete of the Year.

In doing so, the attacking midfielder/striker has become only the third player to take the title three times alongside ex-Spur Kasey Keller and LA Galaxy's Landon Donovan, the only player to win it on four occasions.

He's also only the second player (with Donovan) to win the award back-to-back, having won in 2011.

Clint led the goalscoring for the USA in 2012 with six goals, including five goals in round three of qualifying for the 2014 World Cup Finals. The fourth and final round - a round-robin group of six teams - begins in February.

His sixth goal on the international calendar clinched a memorable friendly victory against Italy in Genoa in February and with 30 in total, he is tied with Brian McBride on the all-time USA goalscoring list. Eric Wynalda is next on 34 with Donovan on 49.

Clint joined us from Fulham on transfer deadline day and has two goals for us so far, including the winner in the 3-2 win at Old Trafford in September.

The US Soccer Athlete of the Year award is the highest honour awarded to soccer players in the United States. Online votes registered on US Soccer’s Facebook Page counted for 50 per cent of the total votes, while the other 50 per cent was represented by votes compiled from members of the national media and US Soccer representatives, including National Team coaches and members of the US Soccer Board of Directors.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/clint-lifts-top-us-soccer-award-19112012.page

Wow, scored the winning goal at Manchester fudging United and ..errr somewhere else and he gets ridiculed here. Dempsey will be a big player for us when everything calms down.

Credit where credit is due, very good game today, I wonder if it was the black eye that did the trick?

Well done Dempsey. Excellent performance today. Superb assist which WILL be underrated - if someone like Silva had done that the media/pundits would all be tossing over it - and nice through ball for Azza on the third.

He really got involved in this game, which would have been my biggest criticism of him so far in a Spurs shirt. He demanded the ball a lot, dropped into superb positions, made mostly good decisions following that (and pretty much excellent decisions in the second half, where he REALLY came alive!).

And he is also a goal threat, which is vital in this current team (given it's really only Bale and JD who are also goal threats). Beautiful shot which was really unlucky to hit the bar.

Fantastic reverse pass to set Lennon away for the third, along with his assist for Bale. Finally coming good? Can't judge too much against a sorry-looking Hammers side, but hopefully it's the start of a revival for him. His performance today will definitely give him some confidence, though.

I see the hardest critics of Dempsey's have the hardest time coming here...glad for the lad. Never goes missing, always works hard, and today showed some royal skill...

Back