• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

50/50 for tomorrow.

Hopefully he's fine and plays, we need him so fudging bad.

It's another ridiculous situation, the player who didn't play in the world cup so should be well rested gets a knock, furthermore this player happens to the one that makes my pants sticky so rushing Kulu back would be madness but it's such a typical dilemma.

Every year we have a bit of a sulk about injury problems, it's not a new thing but with the added insult of them lot leading the table for now, I am starting to feel like this season is a new level of sexy flimflam - Would love to be proven wrong by an unexpected FA cup win out of nowhere but if the glory is limping to the "glory" of another CL qualification finish so we can do this all again with the same excuses :rolleyes:

Highlights the desperate lack of creativity in our squad that 1 injury impacts us so much
It’s scary
We lose two players form the World Cup with injuries
We lose Kulu in the warm up for a game we lost
We lost bissouma for tomo because he didn’t track his man
Kane is a yellow away from missing a huge game
Hugo can’t catch a cold
It’s prime sexy

It’s scary
We lose two players form the World Cup with injuries
We lose Kulu in the warm up for a game we lost
We lost bissouma for tomo because he didn’t track his man
Kane is a yellow away from missing a huge game
Hugo can’t catch a cold
It’s prime sexy

We dont have some hoodoo having a hold over us. We dont have an injury crisis.

Kane being a yellow away is the same as Saka last night

We dont have some hoodoo having a hold over us. We dont have an injury crisis.

Kane being a yellow away is the same as Saka last night
Except sakas are for diving
But it’s still scary that we are the team with the World Cup injuries…. I mean Bentacurs was all healing…. Now it’s scans and other things

Except sakas are for diving
But it’s still scary that we are the team with the World Cup injuries…. I mean Bentacurs was all healing…. Now it’s scans and other things

There is that old adage that you get far less knocks and niggles with a happy squad behind the manager than the opposite.

I think that's where we are.
Look at how we play. That's can't be fun to play in. And Conte doesn't exactly come across as galvanising.
It's clear we are not playing and fighting together as a team. I really think there is something deeper.
We've all seen it before in football.

There is that old adage that you get far less knocks and niggles with a happy squad behind the manager than the opposite.

I think that's where we are.
Look at how we play. That's can't be fun to play in. And Conte doesn't exactly come across as galvanising.
It's clear we are not playing and fighting together as a team. I really think there is something deeper.
We've all seen it before in football.
100%
I also think players won’t play for conte unless they are 100% for fear of failure

100%
I also think players won’t play for conte unless they are 100% for fear of failure
That's a really good point.
His narrative (Mourinho was the same) of hiding behind players "not being ready" is a get out clause to cover poor decisions and create a false air of "genius perfectionism". It also then allows and/or facilitates the players to do the same.

It's football on paper, not on the pitch.

Borrowed from reddit

e1gmaoq2l6ba1.jpg

Back