• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

It’s because he is world class
He has joined us and we have released his potential
He is our own Kevin De Bruyne and I’d be stunned if city don’t come in for him when KDB goes

Perhaps has to show this kind of level over an even longer time before I'd say he's world class, but my bar for that term is quite high.

I saw Sweden had a friendly tonight... checked and he wasn't playing.. Was worried for a minute there!

Could the Juventus scandal affect our chances of signing Kulusevski? Or is that unaffected and is a near formality whatever happens? I’d expect the latter but don’t know. Hopefully if Juventus are relegated we can take Chiesa, Vlahovic, and McKennie or Rabiot off their hands too.

Could the Juventus scandal affect our chances of signing Kulusevski? Or is that unaffected and is a near formality whatever happens? I’d expect the latter but don’t know. Hopefully if Juventus are relegated we can take Chiesa, Vlahovic, and McKennie or Rabiot off their hands too.

I think it's very unlikely to change anything with Kulusevski. We have an option to buy and the more severe their financial problems become the more they need that money.

Definitely some potential targets there. But a hard no on Rabiot for me.

I think it's very unlikely to change anything with Kulusevski. We have an option to buy and the more severe their financial problems become the more they need that money.

Definitely some potential targets there. But a hard no on Rabiot for me.
Time for a Levy 'Bale' deal - 'We've seen you're in financial difficulty, so we'll offer to pay less, but sooner'.

I thought the Levy special was "We'll pay less, but slower" then hope they don't catch it.
Not sure what you're referring to? I thought we agreed a deal of about £17m for Bale, over long installments, but because Levy saw Soton were in financial trouble, he offered less but upfront, and we only ended up paying about £9m for him?

Not sure what you're referring to? I thought we agreed a deal of about £17m for Bale, over long installments, but because Levy saw Soton were in financial trouble, he offered less but upfront, and we only ended up paying about £9m for him?

They had a sell on percentage. We bought them out of it. They lost out big when we sold him to madrid.

When we signed dejan we were linked with him for about 3 months before
The only other player we have been linked with who plays his position is zaniolo and I can’t see Roma selling
I still think we will look at Spain and buy Carrasco who can play wing back and wing forward ticking two boxes and having loads of experience

When we signed dejan we were linked with him for about 3 months before
The only other player we have been linked with who plays his position is zaniolo and I can’t see Roma selling
I still think we will look at Spain and buy Carrasco who can play wing back and wing forward ticking two boxes and having loads of experience

paratici needs to work harder hiring from less established leagues too.

Back