• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Has Pep gone mad? He is one of the best players in the world.

Yeah, It's a weird one. Everyone was raving about him last season. He was poor in the world cup and since (although not been picked much). Pep must think it's worth cashing in on him

Yeah, It's a weird one. Everyone was raving about him last season. He was poor in the world cup and since (although not been picked much). Pep must think it's worth cashing in on him
Now if there was only a decent right wing back they had a buy back clause with :D…..

He has had some rise, seems to have got his confidence form the international stuff because the Blackburn fans slated him for ages when he signed as they spent 5m on him, then he got the strange Chile call up, changed his name and BAM

Maybe the Spain/Chile link, language etc would suit him more

He doesn't actually understand or speak Spanish. He's been learning it recently so he might have some rudimentary understanding so quite a big change for him.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He doesn't actually understand or speak Spanish. He's been learning it recently so he might have some rudimentary understanding so quite a big change for him.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Indeed but seeing as he has committed to Chile and is still only young it's a good foil for his future to move to Spain and embrace the language and thrive. Good luck to the lad

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Indeed but seeing as he has committed to Chile and is still only young it's a good foil for his future to move to Spain and embrace the language and thrive. Good luck to the lad

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk
He’d pick the language up properly within a year if he was serious about it.

Yeah
They are setting accounting standards
If they haven’t cleared the previous amortisation too they will still have a huge amount to deal with
I said to you before I think they may have cleared it and people said there is a standard… clearly there wasn’t
The standard was that the fee was amortised over the length of the contract signed. The new standard will limit the length of that period even if a very long contract is signed. Chelsea are being quite smart here with these signings as they are taking very good young players.

He's been playing Ake there for a while. Has to be more to this, Ake is nowhere near Cancelo's level.
That the type of player i wish we could attract can play left and right back aswell a cdm. Would be quality in a Conte team.

The standard was that the fee was amortised over the length of the contract signed. The new standard will limit the length of that period even if a very long contract is signed. Chelsea are being quite smart here with these signings as they are taking very good young players.
Yea, they’re gaming the system again like they did with “buying” up the youth talent and having an excessive amount of loans.

All of which new laws have been brought in to prevent happening again I believe? Dodgy club.

Last edited:
Yep, whilst everyone is battling for the next big thing in 5 years time they will have a ready made team.

Back