• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

I think we will push now for Hincapie…
Ecuadoreans are clearly all the rage

Lol not at £80 million .... he still no doubt be out first choice ... then we will move for some obscure loan At the last minute. Hand you not been watching?

Richest …
Where are you getting that from?
Not the turnover table again

Yes that one, we don't pay the high wages of the clubs around us .... so where is that money going? All back to the financed stadium on favourable terms?

Probably the brand new cheese room

Yes that one, we don't pay the high wages of the clubs around us .... so where is that money going? All back to the financed stadium on favourable terms?

Probably the brand new cheese room
I’ve no idea
But I do know the words richest can’t be related to turnover
Profit can be related to richest
Cost can be too
If you know your cost and your turnover… you know your profit. That’s what you can invest
We don’t know that yet (publicly)
We do pay high wages. We don’t pay obscene wages but we pay wages relevant for the players we have.
So until we know the profit the whole conversation is make believe and speculation
I can’t work out why we haven’t spent more this season I have to admit

Back