• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

I'd say Tanganga and Sanchez first, Sanchez apparently rejected a move to Nice so I wonder if he is being offered around.

Devine linked with loan to Bolton too today

Can't go into the rest of the season with only 4 CBs though, unless Conte has finally seen the light with his formation. 5 is probably ok

I'd say Tanganga and Sanchez first, Sanchez apparently rejected a move to Nice so I wonder if he is being offered around.

Devine linked with loan to Bolton too today

I cant see Sanchez going, unless we're getting a CB in

Tanganga yes with a view to finding someone to take him off our hands, and would be good to see Devine go out on loan too to help his development

£40m rising to £45m

Thats a good deal for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Any English player with 1 season in the PL is worth £20m nowadays

Gordon isn't a player which I rate overly highly but I dont see why we wouldnt match those terms and see what he wanted to do

£40m rising to £45m

Thats a good deal for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Any English player with 1 season in the PL is worth £20m nowadays

Gordon isn't a player which I rate overly highly but I dont see why we wouldnt match those terms and see what he wanted to do
Because we've just got a player on loan for the same position?

Strange signing. Joelinton is arguably their best player at the minute playing LWF every game. Then you factor in he's keeping their forgotten hero Saint-Maximim out of the side who everyone was raving about last season.

I suppose he's a decent signing for squad depth and he's homegrown etc. I wonder if they have a buyer somewhere lined up for Saint-Maximim this window?

Strange signing. Joelinton is arguably their best player at the minute playing LWF every game. Then you factor in he's keeping their forgotten hero Saint-Maximim out of the side who everyone was raving about last season.

I suppose he's a decent signing for squad depth and he's homegrown etc. I wonder if they have a buyer somewhere lined up for Saint-Maximim this window?

He can also play on the right

-----Gordon-----------ASM-------------Joelinton------

------------------------Isak--------------------------------

add in Guinaraes, Pope, Tripper, Botman etc behind them...not too shabby

They'll be up competing with the 'big 6' after the summer window

He can also play on the right

-----Gordon-----------ASM-------------Joelinton------

------------------------Isak--------------------------------

add in Guinaraes, Pope, Tripper, Botman etc behind them...not too shabby

They'll be up competing with the 'big 6' after the summer window
That’s a real lack of goals in that front 4

Seems an odd one, would have assumed plenty of Prem clubs would be all over him.

He has had some rise, seems to have got his confidence form the international stuff because the Blackburn fans slated him for ages when he signed as they spent 5m on him, then he got the strange Chile call up, changed his name and BAM

Maybe the Spain/Chile link, language etc would suit him more

He has had some rise, seems to have got his confidence form the international stuff because the Blackburn fans slated him for ages when he signed as they spent 5m on him, then he got the strange Chile call up, changed his name and BAM

Maybe the Spain/Chile link, language etc would suit him more
Always thought he was a good player and never understood Forrest selling him on the first place

Always thought he was a good player and never understood Forrest selling him on the first place

Got absolutely savaged by Blackburn fans at the start, booed him off and he was crying, got frozen out by Mobray, called lazy the lot. His rise from that has been exceptional

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230128_221900_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230128_221900_Samsung Internet.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 10
Back