• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Totally understand why he would want out but he seems to be going about it in a bad way. Missed training twice apparently.
Wouldn't surprise me if he has been allowed to miss training while the club try to sort a transfer for him. It looks better for the club not to divulge this info so that the fans anger is directed 100% at the player instead of the club when he goes.

Not sure I see that. I see him as a pretty standard old fashioned winger. Pace, a few tricks and a cross. His passing is poor and he doesn't really do the whole inverted stuff that is expected of modern wide forwards.
As usual I disagree with you. I think Gordon could play anywhere across the front 3. He also works hard and tracks the opposition's full back when they push up.

Not starters - I can't think of many who would improve us beyond maybe Rashford. But definitely 2-3 young squad fillers/future prospects from the championship will be important. New Alli/Dier type signings.
I would have a little try of getting Kalvin Phillips from Emirates Marketing Project this summer. He's not really got into the team up there but I think he could be absolutely perfect for us to play in Dier's position.

I would get Henderson in as co-#1 with Lloris, Edwards as 4th CB/a Foyth-type punt, and Scott as a back-up #10. We could probably get all three for £50m combined, and that would really fill our squad gaps with high potential talent/allow us to ship out a lot that aren't going anywhere.

Ndicka would be fantastic. Good value, and looks perfectly suited to complement Romero as a long term partnership.
I'm not convinced that Man Utd would sell us Henderson.

I would have a little try of getting Kalvin Phillips from Emirates Marketing Project this summer. He's not really got into the team up there but I think he could be absolutely perfect for us to play in Dier's position.

I don't mind him, but I think we're probably sorted in that position with Skipp and Bissouma

I'm not convinced that Man Utd would sell us Henderson.

Maybe we do the Zeki Fryers trick again and park him abroad somewhere for six months?!

If they are being practical, he'll only have 2 years left on his contract, so it will be their last chance to sell him for a reasonable fee. There's also a possibility he comes into a part-exchange conversation re Kane.

I don't mind him, but I think we're probably sorted in that position with Skipp and Bissouma

Maybe we do the Zeki Fryers trick again and park him abroad somewhere for six months?!

If they are being practical, he'll only have 2 years left on his contract, so it will be their last chance to sell him for a reasonable fee. There's also a possibility he comes into a part-exchange conversation re Kane.
I don't think Skipp is anywhere near as good as Kalvin Phillips, I also haven't seen anything from Bissouma that suggests he would make a good middle centre back for us - his tracking of runners is appalling, his first touch is average and I haven't seen any real creative forward passing from him.

Zeki Fryers, that's a blast from the past. A lot of effort for not a lot of reward with that signing!

Looks like Gil and Spence will leave on loan in the next couple days, I wonder if there'll be any more?

Seen Twitter posts saying we rejected loans for Sarr as we want to keep him around.

Last edited:
Looks like Gil and Spence will leave on loan in the next couple days, I wonder if there'll be any more?

Doherty and Tanganga are the two you imagine will get zero minutes unless they do go somewhere. Hopefully somewhere permanent, as we already have 4/5 players we can't sell out on loan.

Back