• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

@Finney Is Back

Trix:

Been told Porro is close, I can't give you a percentage figure of likelihood as the number may jeopardise the deal and my contact may get exposed.

Levy pushing hard for two more signings, watch this space

It might drop his fee a little. Last year it was 50m+.

Also not sure what position he actually plays. I’ve seen him lm, rm, cam, ss. May have some trouble fitting into our team but certainly future proofs the squad. Good player though with lots of pace

Not sure I see that. I see him as a pretty standard old fashioned winger. Pace, a few tricks and a cross. His passing is poor and he doesn't really do the whole inverted stuff that is expected of modern wide forwards.

Not starters - I can't think of many who would improve us beyond maybe Rashford. But definitely 2-3 young squad fillers/future prospects from the championship will be important. New Alli/Dier type signings.

For me too. Even though it hasn't worked out well so far, Spence type signings should continue imo. But hopefully someone Conte/the manager sees as a bit more useful a bit quicker.

For me too. Even though it hasn't worked out well so far, Spence type signings should continue imo. But hopefully someone Conte/the manager sees as a bit more useful a bit quicker.

I would get Henderson in as co-#1 with Lloris, Edwards as 4th CB/a Foyth-type punt, and Scott as a back-up #10. We could probably get all three for £50m combined, and that would really fill our squad gaps with high potential talent/allow us to ship out a lot that aren't going anywhere.

Time will tell if we get more over the line, but does seem like we'll be trying for more regardless of what happens with Porro.

Ndicka would be fantastic. Good value, and looks perfectly suited to complement Romero as a long term partnership.

Not starters - I can't think of many who would improve us beyond maybe Rashford. But definitely 2-3 young squad fillers/future prospects from the championship will be important. New Alli/Dier type signings.

Sounds good but you'd have to keep them around and not be able to loan them out right? I suppose if we sign enough prospects then it would be easier to have some out on loan developing and some getting time in and around the first team each season.

I would get Henderson in as co-#1 with Lloris, Edwards as 4th CB/a Foyth-type punt, and Scott as a back-up #10. We could probably get all three for £50m combined, and that would really fill our squad gaps with high potential talent/allow us to ship out a lot that aren't going anywhere.

Ndicka would be fantastic. Good value, and looks perfectly suited to complement Romero as a long term partnership.

But what about pochettino?

Sounds good but you'd have to keep them around and not be able to loan them out right? I suppose if we sign enough prospects then it would be easier to have some out on loan developing and some getting time in and around the first team each season.

Smaller squad (a tight 25, rather than our current 32) and better rotation in cup games/easier league games

Think they are looking for big money for Scott.

Back