• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

We seriously need better defenders.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

How do I double like this post ... we are a shambles at the back, GK as well. Can't believe we are wasting wages and fees for players that are not a priority but I guess if you can get them cheap then get them in

I doubt there are any solid rumours (for or against). Not like anyone saw danjuma happeniing.

Trix

Been told Danjuma was always a priority with Conte, couldn't say anything as it would have jeopardised the deal, but happy to confirm that he won't be going to Everton (wink wink).

Got a few more bits of information and will update when I'm allowed to confirm. But exciting times ahead. Expect two more players towards the end of the window. Club really pushing hard.

Trix

Been told Danjuma was always a priority with Conte, couldn't say anything as it would have jeopardised the deal, but happy to confirm that he won't be going to Everton (wink wink).

Got a few more bits of information and will update when I'm allowed to confirm. But exciting times ahead. Expect two more players towards the end of the window. Club really pushing hard.
Is that a quote from that person?

Trix

How the hell would it have jeopardised the deal? He was having a fudging medical with everton.

Trix

You made this up didn't you? :D

Trix

That's hilarious.

Trix

Its the club's social media team haha.

Sc itk as the clubs social media team? Lol they stir up 90% of the brick against the club. Have a look on their itk thread. We signed a player. It's like we committed a crime. Sounds like levy has raped and murdered their nans.

just the ones that echo the confimed deals... making it up as if it were all secretive and deliberate after the player is confirmed.
the rest is what the internet does best - give everyone a platform to share their views

Back