• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

He was on a basic £25m+ at Utd, doesn’t sound like enough of an increase to warrant living in Saudi and basically retiring from competitive football, to me anyway.

His biggest problem was that, post-World Cup, Messi was joining Pele as an immortal. He, an arrogant, preening, self-aggrandizing, globally polarizing tuwatt, was already being consigned to the memory bins. No amount of money from some no-mark Saudi club is going to change that.

Marcus Edwards , paper waffle. Has one good game against us and instantly linked with a return. Laughable.
Would not go near him in a million years.

Ohh, he's hurt you, hasn't he?

Let it all out. You're in a safe space, Samson.

Spurs at the moment are absolutely gagging for a player that fits his profile. Same with his pal Porro. Not sure we need both but one would do nicely.

Last edited:
An ideal world we need to be doing all our business in the first week of the window, we are already playing catch-up without giving other teams another 4 week start

An ideal world we need to be doing all our business in the first week of the window, we are already playing catch-up without giving other teams another 4 week start

Some papers seems to be saying that Porro might be done by the end of the week for £35m

Having some threat from wing back could create a lot more space for our forwards. At the moment teams can defend narrowly against us as we have little threat from wide

Ohh, he's hurt you, hasn't he?

Let it all out. You're in a safe space, Samson.

Spurs at the moment are absolutely gagging for a player that fits his profile. Same with his pal Porro. Not sure we need both but one would do nicely.
What on earth is this ? Oh dear.

Where did you hear that. Everything I read at the time was we let them pass on the sell on so we have a sell on at a bigger resale value…l not that I want us to buy him for Conte

I wonder if we want Edwards

I think we want Porro and are using the Edwards as a lever

Some papers seems to be saying that Porro might be done by the end of the week for £35m

Having some threat from wing back could create a lot more space for our forwards. At the moment teams can defend narrowly against us as we have little threat from wide
Exactly what Villa did yesterday to good effect

There must have been weeks of negotiations going on in the football world over the last month or so, I don't understand why we haven't seen a number of signings rocking up across the PL yet. Other than Gakpo has there been any early day one signings?

Pedro Porro has been mentioned to be close but I wouldn't be surprised if he has changed is mind after seeing the state of us yesterday lol

Back