• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Box to Box, hard working, physical, good defensively and chips in with a few goals. He's not creative, more of a better PEH, better reader of the game.

Nice, something in the lesser mould of Toure?

Thats ideally what we need, someone who keeps shape but drives forward and can put it about

Whats kessie like? Read mixed reviews, never seen him play TBH
He would allow us to play 3 battling midfielders, or 2 if we stuck to the current system
Good at the late runs into the box that we have seen PEH do a lot
His defensive side is good
He is not what Barca look for in a CM. Reminds me of Essien

He would allow us to play 3 battling midfielders, or 2 if we stuck to the current system
Good at the late runs into the box that we have seen PEH do a lot
His defensive side is good
He is not what Barca look for in a CM. Reminds me of Essien
I wouldn't be surprised if Barca signed him on a free just to sell him on and make a few quid quickly.

football.london understands that the two priorities for Conte's squad in the January transfer window are a new attacking player and a right wing-back.

Tete, Lyon (on loan from Shaktar)
Malinovskiy, Atalanta
Terrier, Rennes
Barnes, Leicester
Sarr, Watford
Porro, Sporting
Vanderson, Monaco
Dumfries, Inter
Malo Gusto, Lyon
Kessie, Milan

Zaha, Traore, Gordon also mentioned for no particular reason.

football.london understands that the plan for next summer includes signing two centre-backs, one for the left and another able to play either centrally or on the right. Spurs are also planning to secure their long-term successor to 36-year-old goalkeeper Hugo Lloris next summer.

terrier has a great record but I’ve seen very little of him
Barnes would be class, but expensive
Sarr is one I like and I’ve said before. Very flexible and reminds me, style wise of Kulu

porro we have seen live and he looks very interesting… have to wonder why city let him go though
I’ve never seen VAnderson i believe
Dumfries is a great wing back
Gusto is a kid and one for the future
Kessie is one wanted before so being back on the radar isn’t new I guess

According to the "internet" he's on £150k a week at utd (i thought it was more), we pay perisic £180k a week.

Eriksen was a combination of problems

- 3 year deal, he was never going to get that with us
- Signing bonus (perhaps why the wages look like £150K)
- Wages

United is quite good (as is City) at under reporting what they actually paid, Eriksen cashed out with United, good on him. My recollection is we were interested, his agent made contact (probably laid out the above) and we just said no thanks ..

Eriksen was a combination of problems

- 3 year deal, he was never going to get that with us
- Signing bonus (perhaps why the wages look like £150K)
- Wages

United is quite good (as is City) at under reporting what they actually paid, Eriksen cashed out with United, good on him. My recollection is we were interested, his agent made contact (probably laid out the above) and we just said no thanks ..
I was told his signing on fee was £12m which we wouldn’t pay

I was told his signing on fee was £12m which we wouldn’t pay

Can't say I know what it was, but like I said, don't think individually any of his demands were undoable but the combination of sign on bonus, wages ask and length of contract got a pretty quick no from us. I suspect they knew United was the team to milk from day 1.

Ronaldo has signed a $75m p.a. deal with Al Nassr!!

Not sure where to post...serious pay day for him!

Back