• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

Really surprised we're linked with so many cm's. I know some of it is pure bs. But if you were making up a rumour it probably wouldn't be about a cm.
Unless conte is looking at using 352 more often (even if only for parts of games) and wants more cover.

Not sure about the balance though. Would Kessie or McKennie naturally complement our existing CMs? Need someone more creative

Not sure about the balance though. Would Kessie or McKennie naturally complement our existing CMs? Need someone more creative

The fans think we need someone more creative. Very possible conte doesn't. Otherwise why not atleast make eriksen an offer?

football.london understands that the two priorities for Conte's squad in the January transfer window are a new attacking player and a right wing-back.

Tete, Lyon (on loan from Shaktar)
Malinovskiy, Atalanta
Terrier, Rennes
Barnes, Leicester
Sarr, Watford
Porro, Sporting
Vanderson, Monaco
Dumfries, Inter
Malo Gusto, Lyon
Kessie, Milan

Zaha, Traore, Gordon also mentioned for no particular reason.

football.london understands that the plan for next summer includes signing two centre-backs, one for the left and another able to play either centrally or on the right. Spurs are also planning to secure their long-term successor to 36-year-old goalkeeper Hugo Lloris next summer.

football.london understands that the two priorities for Conte's squad in the January transfer window are a new attacking player and a right wing-back.

Malinovskiy, Atalanta
Terrier, Rennes
Barnes, Leicester
Sarr, Watford
Porro, Sporting
Vanderson, Monaco
Dumfries, Inter
Malo Gusto, Lyon
Kessie, Milan

football.london understands that the plan for next summer includes signing two centre-backs, one for the left and another able to play either centrally or on the right. Spurs are also planning to secure their long-term successor to 36-year-old goalkeeper Hugo Lloris next summer.

Thanks for posting. If we could get a decent RWB and another attacker in in January, it could be an excellent window.

According to the "internet" he's on £150k a week at utd (i thought it was more), we pay perisic £180k a week.

His agent said we made an offer and that when they countered he never heard back from Fab, we tabled a one off offer apparently based on what we thought the risk was, also I think added politics played a part as he left on a wage that the club feel they paid at his "peak".

On another note, I forgot how phenomenal he was for us, 69 goals and 90 assists in 300 games.....class

Thanks for posting. If we could get a decent RWB and another attacker in in January, it could be an excellent window.

Would like to think a defenders on the list, otherwise it would be like trying to fix a leaky bucket by increasing how much water you use

#SpiritOfOssie

Malinovskiy, Atalanta
Terrier, Rennes
Barnes, Leicester
Sarr, Watford
Porro, Sporting
Vanderson, Monaco
Dumfries, Inter
Malo Gusto, Lyon
Kessie, Milan

Nice to read some gossip finally. Large pinch of salt taken, obviously.

His agent said we made an offer and that when they countered he never heard back from Fab, we tabled a one off offer apparently based on what we thought the risk was, also I think added politics played a part as he left on a wage that the club feel they paid at his "peak".

On another note, I forgot how phenomenal he was for us, 69 goals and 90 assists in 300 games.....class

Eriksen says different.

He told The Daily Mail: “(Returning to Tottenham) was only talk, they never really came with anything so it wasn’t really a thing for me to go back to Tottenham at the time and Man United were very early on, very positive and I had good conversations.

Eriksen says different.

He told The Daily Mail: “(Returning to Tottenham) was only talk, they never really came with anything so it wasn’t really a thing for me to go back to Tottenham at the time and Man United were very early on, very positive and I had good conversations.

Fair play, his agent def said something different as did Fab, I imagine with football its always one of those where no one fully will know the truth.

Malinovskiy, Atalanta
Terrier, Rennes
Barnes, Leicester
Sarr, Watford
Porro, Sporting
Vanderson, Monaco
Dumfries, Inter
Malo Gusto, Lyon
Kessie, Milan

Been saying for ages we need more gusto, especially in the first half.

Really surprised we're linked with so many cm's. I know some of it is pure bs. But if you were making up a rumour it probably wouldn't be about a cm.
Unless conte is looking at using 352 more often (even if only for parts of games) and wants more cover.
Especially mediocre industrious cms, not even good or complementary ones.

I think its maybe AI Bots churning stuff from historic rumour data from when we were scouting pre Bentancur and Bissouma

Malinovskiy, Atalanta
Terrier, Rennes
Barnes, Leicester
Sarr, Watford
Porro, Sporting
Vanderson, Monaco
Dumfries, Inter
Malo Gusto, Lyon
Kessie, Milan

Wonder when the author got replaced by a Chat Bot? Guess he gets a fee for them keeping his name and picture

Back