• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I will add what I've said a few times (as I myself have been wrong enough times)

We're fans as entitled to opinions but the only one that matters is that of the man in charge. These forums are there for us to express this opinions surely, otherwise what's the point

We all have different views and the key for me is if your right, well done, there's a medal and t shirt in the post. If your wrong and a player does step up against your original expectations, give that player as much backing as you can and be the bigger man

I'm sure you will find that I didn't rate him previously and I'll stick by that. All credit goes to him and Poch for becoming the player he is today.

I always saw the potential in Rose, but then I never saw it in Harry Kane. We're all gonna get players right and wrong on here, no big deal. What matters is, we have phucking great players right now!

We are being way to nice here.

Danny has told the medical staff that he has a tight hamstring.

And now these quotes from Southgate:

Southgate is hopeful Rose - who ended up coming on for Bertrand after just 20 minutes at Wembley - will be fit to start against Slovenia on Tuesday night, but there is clearly a concern about his hamstrings.

“He (Rose) consciously kept himself back a bit in the second half so, for me, I know that’s sensible, although I know people will want to see the team bomb forward but he managed his game,” said Southgate.
So everybody knows that he has hamstring problems - but he is still set to play tomorrow night :mad:

If a player has a hamstring problem, you pull him out of internationals.

Imagine if he does it - then he is facing at least 3 weeks out.

Anyone here think that Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool would let their players join internationals with injury problems?

We are being way to nice here.

Danny has told the medical staff that he has a tight hamstring.

And now these quotes from Southgate:

So everybody knows that he has hamstring problems - but he is still set to play tomorrow night :mad:

If a player has a hamstring problem, you pull him out of internationals.

Imagine if he does it - then he is facing at least 3 weeks out.

Anyone here think that Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool would let their players join internationals with injury problems?

Indeed! I hope we see not-so-polite Poch rear his head soon...apparently Arsenal's Gibbs has been called up so hopefully he plays instead..

It's an inherent risk that increases as we improve. More of our players represent their country and are more likely to suffer/exacerbate injuries and niggles.
We're too used to seeing it happen to other teams. Now we have the back-handed privilege of being at risk ourselves.

Back