• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I feel like they have the highest work rate in terms of intensity, absolutely sprinting up and challenging 2 players... then absolutely sprinting back for a last ditch challenge and facing up to 2 attackers, very intense.

Midfielders might cruise round a bit more, perhaps.
I agree with all of that

I think we have great options in those roles

Underrated by every other team? Cresswell is a lot better apparently
Cresswell is a decent left back. We were actually watching him quite closely at Ipswich for a over a year before he signed for the Canning Town Bingo and Social club. He isn't up to Danny's standard in either an attacking or defensive sense IMO, but I wouldn't be against Spurs bringing in Cresswell as cover for Danny Rose as I think he is closer to a like for like replacement for Danny than Davies is.

Ryan Sessegnon at Fulham is the player that I would absolutely love to bring in for that role though, IMO he has the potential to be World class.

Cresswell is a decent left back. We were actually watching him quite closely at Ipswich for a over a year before he signed for the Canning Town Bingo and Social club. He isn't up to Danny's standard in either an attacking or defensive sense IMO, but I wouldn't be against Spurs bringing in Cresswell as cover for Danny Rose as I think he is closer to a like for like replacement for Danny than Davies is.

Ryan Sessegnon at Fulham is the player that I would absolutely love to bring in for that role though, IMO he has the potential to be World class.

From what little I've seen of Sessegnon he has massive potential

* I was just using that as an illustration that he is underrated by other teams - as is walker.

I have not come across this phenomenon myself you talk off? Sure I have heard the Goons say Bellerin is better than Walker but that is not underrating Walker that is just them wrongly thinking their full back is the best in the league when we know better.

Underrated by every other team? Cresswell is a lot better apparently

West Ham fans do not really think Cresswell is better than Rose, rather West Ham fans simply do not want to admit the left back of the team they hate the most is better than their left back. Suffice to know Liverpool, Emirates Marketing Project and Man Utd would all jump at the chance of signing either Rose or Walker

West Ham fans do not really think Cresswell is better than Rose, rather West Ham fans simply do not want to admit the left back of the team they hate the most is better than their left back. Suffice to know Liverpool, Emirates Marketing Project and Man Utd would all jump at the chance of signing either Rose or Walker

Rose is a bad defender has a bit of energy but cant cross the ball -
http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=166266

Most fans I talk to think Walker is no end product and a mess in defense, probably due to the year he was a mess in defense with no end product.

Did someone say Rose cant cross the ball? LMAO!! Looking at KUMB, West Ham fans are trying too hard to make Spurs a rival club.

Most fans I talk to think Walker is no end product and a mess in defense, probably due to the year he was a mess in defense with no end product.

You obviously run in the wrong circles, besides more fool you, why would pay attention to anything West Ham fans say? If I wanted an intelligent football opinion they would be last place I would go. Give me one reason why a West Ham fan would ever say anything positive about a Spurs player?

You obviously run in the wrong circles, besides more fool you, why would pay attention to anything West Ham fans say? If I wanted an intelligent football opinion they would be last place I would go. Give me one reason why a West Ham fan would ever say anything positive about a Spurs player?
If I say supporters of other teams underrate a player it is probably a good idea to speak to supporters of other teams. If I were to say "West Ham fans do not really think Cresswell is better than Rose" it would be a good idea to speak to those West Ham fans to see if that is true.

I do not agree with those views hence I stated he his underrated by other clubs and I would extend this to most other clubs not just West Ham.

Most fans can't see whats in their face when it comes to opposition players

The neutrals i know (fans if the likes on Luton and MK Dons) regular tell me we have ether best defence in the league and are massive fans of Rose and Walker

Cresswell has a better cross than Danny Rose. That's about it. Tbf I haven't seen him play loads. Rose is brilliant so couldn't care less about other left backs right now.

To be fair, Rose's crossing does leave a lot to be desired. I would say that crossing and end product in the final third is the main weakness of both our first choice full backs. Defensively they have both become very solid, but they waste too many opportunities when they come forward. Lazy pundits always say that Walker and Rose are good going forward, but have to improve defensively. I would say it's the other way around. Walker has shown improvement this season though. Two assists and one "second assist" from crosses.

Back