• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 21s21 seconds ago
NEW CONTRACT: We are delighted to announce that Danny Rose has signed a new contract with the Club until 2021. #COYS

Cs8rJhaWAAAtASc.jpg

Well done Spurs.

A well run club. Don't think I could have said that about Spurs pre-Levy in my lifetime. 21 (i wish :)

Anyone care to guesstimate how much our wage bill has gone up in the last month or so?

Blowing all the CL money on wages then!

These must be being drip feed, because this photo is clearly from the same day as the Dier and Alli one

Walker, Lamela and Verts still to come presumably.

I remember the utter venom that was unleashed on this thread when he was offered his last contract and being one of the very small number o fans on here saying this was a good decision. Now he is loved by one and all, how things have changed :)

I remember the utter venom that was unleashed on this thread when he was offered his last contract and being one of the very small number o fans on here saying this was a good decision. Now he is loved by one and all, how things have changed :)
NaijaSpurs: the perfect antedote to GG's whingers and WUMs.;)

To be fair, he was poor, and has been developed to become outstanding. Obviously McDermott and co saw the potential that others couldn't. But he was genuinely poor for quite a long time, and not just disliked for random non-footballing reasons (Timmeh-associations?), like seemed to be the case with Bentaleb.

Back