• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I like that's he's managed to keep his "edge" while controlling his temper. He seems a man content within himself rather than at odds with the world like he use to be.

I am in that camp, i never thought he would turn out like he has and both he and Poch should take a bow.

I thought he was immense when he was out on loan at Sunderland and he won their player of the season. I felt then he was going to be a success for us

Rumour/ITK over at SC that Rose it out for 4 weeks :(

If true, he will miss 7 games and wont be fit until after the next international break.

But in Davies we trust

he'll be missed if out, but trust in Davies and sometimes these squad run outs (like Vorm for Lloris) are probably good for team morale (as everyone gets some pitch time)

..... and then who is on the bench as his cover? Or is is Verts wide and someone else in his slot?

Wimmer on the bench -- then if Davies got injured, Vert goes to left-back and Wimmer goes to centre-half.

This might even be a worthwhile tactic near the end of a game where we are holding on to a lead and teams are just throwing lots of bodies and long balls into the box.

Was this when Rose and Skrtl both whacked the ball at the same moment, both were down for ages so I assumed there would be repercussions, was surprised they both continued. Every time I watch England I wince as our players are elbowed in the head (Kane from Skrtl), stamped on (Kane from Skrtl), scythed into the hoardings (Kane from Skrtl) etc.

Back