• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Glad he made his debut and played well. If I was him, I'd have questioned why other left backs were continually getting the nod and not him. I might have thrown a strop and went onto represent another country :D

Rose gave away a clear pen in the first half but the ref waved it away. Very strange. Then Rose gave away a pen for handball in the second half, which was a tad harsh but he did have his hand out.

It was a great run and pass for the third... he looked up, saw Lamela, passed it square right into his stride, boom, gol gol gol gol gol gol

Pushed Hiddink over after the final whistle apparently?

Be disappointed if that is true. I like Hiddink, I think he is a gentleman and has been very polite about Spurs unlike many from within his club. Would be another daft reason for player having to chat with the FA.

Danny Rose is quite a bit shorter than hiddink, he's also English and about 14 years old

it's a funny story but it can't possibly be true

No he didn't. The footage is out there. Fabregas mouthing one of our staff, Costa turns to join in, someone shoves Rose who is beside Hiddink and thus shoves him into Hiddink. He categorically did NOT shove Hiddink.

I always knew Fabregas was a decently sized clam, but after tonight's carry-on he's ascended to the same stratosphere as Costa and Suarez in terms of pure clamishness IMO.

So proud with this boy for standing up to those clams, would have loved to have seen him deck willian to be honest.

So proud with this boy for standing up to those clams, would have loved to have seen him deck willian to be honest.

Yes, the same Willian pointing to his PL Winner badge when the Spurs fans were singing. Because of course he had a say about which club he moved to. Just another pawn in the Russian mafia's game, sad little clam.

Back