• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 59s60 seconds ago
1/2 BREAKING: England squad to face Germany & Netherlands: Butland, Forster, Hart, Bertrand, Cahill, Clyne, Jagielka, Rose, Smalling, Stones

To be fair i dont give a brick about England, i dont watch it largely speaking id rather our players werent called up so there was no chance of injury.

But for Danny Rose i will make a massive exception cos he really thoroughly deserves it.
A bit of a defensive team that one, but very daring to only opt for 10 players. I guess we had to offer something up to the opposition however seeing as we've picked 3 goalies. I wonder whether Roy is going to play "Rush Goalie"?.... slightly old school tactics if so, I would've instead gone for "Goalie when needed".

Good recognition for Rose; it was a joke that the likes of Kieran Gibbs was still getting into the squad ahead of him even though he wasn't even getting into his club teams...
Well done Danny...

..here's hoping he (and the other squad members) are not cursed whilst away...

Good recognition for Rose; it was a joke that the likes of Kieran Gibbs was still getting into the squad ahead of him even though he wasn't even getting into his club teams...
Well done Danny...

..here's hoping he (and the other squad members) are not cursed whilst away...

This squad is put together to see who will be backups to Wheelchair, Rooney, Shaw etc. at the Euros.

Well deserved call up. Would gladly have sold him circa 2012/13 but he has definitely improved beyond comprehension for me. Would prefer him and the rest of the gang not to be playing for England but hey ho

Was excellent as usual. Nobody else deserves to start infront of him based on current form, i guess good old Roy will be picking Shaw in the euro's though.

My gripe with people who discuss Danny Rose is that they act like he came from nowhere. He has been a good player for ages.

He was on loan at Sunderland, got their player of the year award iirc.

Came back and was in the starting XI under AVB, did well again, got injured.

Came back from injury, took some time to regain form. But he's been first choice under AVB, Sherwood and Poch, even when Poch has had a £10m alternative left-back to choose instead.

He gives away the odd free-kick due to how he plays the game, and he made some mistakes in games in the past, such as against Arsenal on the half-way line. But overall, his performances have been good for a long time, the main thing that has changed is the recognition he now gets. He has improved and continues to improve but he has been a good left-back for ages now.

He's my 2nd favourite Spurs player, with Kane at number 1.

I'm so pleased for him he deserves the chance for all his hard work. I thought he looked like he was playing 51st cap not his 1st. , tackled well, covered his centrebacks, retained possession, passed well, supported forward movement even though he knew Wellbeck was never going to pass to him.

I am not his biggest fan ( I still think Davies is a better all round player), however he played well last night and considering he got no help from Wellbeck he did well.

I am not his biggest fan ( I still think Davies is a better all round player), however he played well last night and considering he got no help from Wellbeck he did well.

That is madness IMO. I've completely changed my tune Rose is a standout better option for me. Davies is very good however.

Well I've always been a supporter, he's our best fullback by some margin and I love his take no prisoners attitude. This guy cares. Great to see him getting the recognition he deserves.

Back