• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

It's like saying should a fit Erisken or a fit kane start when given the option. Rose brings so much more to the table at the back and forward he has to start in out biggest games

I wish more players took inspiration from Rose's tenacity, effort and will to win. How often is it during a game when many go missing yet Rose is doing pretty much everything he can to make sure he's winning his battles.

He's managed to hone his recklessness in to something that is so valuable and apparently hard to find.

The question is, will Poch disturb a settled back four that is keeping clean sheets?

I have a preference for Rose, but is it right to tinker with what we have right now?

Well, Rose was part of the back 4 that kept a clean sheet v Everton, he dominated Kone in that game too. Our clean sheets v Sunderland and Palace did require a bit of help from the woodwork.

I think that if you pick our strongest XI, Rose is the left back.

I don't mind if Davies gets picked again, he's doing ok. But Rose will force his way back in very soon imo.

Interesting how he was linked quite regularly to the likes of Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project and Atletico in the summer but he's apparently not good enough for where we want to go.

Interesting how he was linked quite regularly to the likes of Chel53a, Emirates Marketing Project and Atletico in the summer but he's apparently not good enough for where we want to go.

I think the expression 'Don't believe everything you read in the papers' is applicable here.

Interesting how he was linked quite regularly to the likes of Chel53a, Emirates Marketing Project and Atletico in the summer but he's apparently not good enough for where we want to go.

That is the case if you believe in all the brick you read in the papers.

Rose may or may not be a top level Full back. But he is way better than Ben Davies. I get so annoyed watching Davies, he gets bullied off the ball in key positions and is slow. Rose gives us so much width when he plays.

Why he is not in the first team at the moment I just dont know.

Rose is a good left back. Had a great season last year, had an injury, had a superb game against the scum. He is defo capable of being in a champions league team.

And very importantly he's the type of full back we need. We dont play with wingers so rely on our full backs to be attacking and give us width.

Rose has been one of our best players over the last season and a bit so should be starting all the big games. To get a much better LB than him would cost us £20m and team's with that standard of player wouldnt be keen to sell

Big fan of Rose. Was my player of the year last season after Kane and Lloris, showing a massive improvement on the previous season. Although I think Davies has done quite well so far this season, i'd still have Rose ahead of him. I guess it's a nice problem to have, having to pick between 2 players who are in form.

Rose also strikes me as a bit of a jumped up little pr*ck, which I like! Our players are always too nice. I don't reckon that many players like playing against Rose.

What you think all if a sudden if we were a top 4 side Rose is no longer good enough? If that's the case I couldn't disagree more....

If we were top 4 year in year out against top European sides? Yeah he's not good enough for that.

I think he's improved 100% over the past 2/3 years. I'm certainly happy with him for now.

If we were top 4 year in year out against top European sides? Yeah he's not good enough for that.

I think he's improved 100% over the past 2/3 years. I'm certainly happy with him for now.
How do you know he's not good enough for that until he's tested year in year out against the teams you're referring to? The likelihood is he'd improve for the experience,and hes already put in big performances against big teams so not sure why you'd come to that conclusion with such certainty.

You're talking as if the current top 4 have these amazing left backs levels well above Rose,when as far as I can see they don't...

I'm a Danny Rose fan, and I think overall he is far better than Davies. I have to admit Davies is playing better in the start of this season than before he got injured last season, but still: Rose got more pace, grit and is better with the ball to his feets IMO. He didnt start the sesason to well, but he was our best player against scum tbh.

Definetly not head and shoulders above but the better option yes. As I say for where we are now, 5/6th, he is good enough.

Ridiculous. Where exactly are we going?

He is better than arsenals left back, United left back (based on last year) and I would have himnover kolarov (looks good in a dominating team).

He is consistenly one of our best players and he been for a while. He will be one of our Young plauers who big clubs go after - I guarantee that.

Rose is in a different league to davies. We are not in early 2013 anymore, it's fine to say rose is good

Ridiculous. Where exactly are we going?

He is better than arsenals left back, United left back (based on last year) and I would have himnover kolarov (looks good in a dominating team).

He is consistenly one of our best players and he been for a while. He will be one of our Young plauers who big clubs go after - I guarantee that.

Rose is in a different league to davies. We are not in early 2013 anymore, it's fine to say rose is good

:)

Let's just agree to disagree eh pal?

Back