• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

I filled in the survey mainly due to the part about away tickets. These have become something of a closed shop with those who have enough loyalty points getting the tickets and thus getting more loyalty points. I'd rather put my thoughts to the trust and see if anything comes of that than assume nothing will happen so not complete the survey.

Just as long as you don't whinge when they do something that you don't like in the next year or so.
Of course they're going to do stuff real people don't like - it's not as if they're going to just STFU and go away.

How many options were in the survey for the trust to cease all activity?

So none then?
Of course they're going to do stuff real people don't like - it's not as if they're going to just STFU and go away.
How many options were in the survey for the trust to cease all activity?

Why don't you take your head out of your arse and actually spend 10 mins of your time filling in the survey?

Time much better spent than spouting brick on here.

Then you could answer your own questions, no?

I suspect it’s more to do with the fact that they question ENIC and have been critical of them and they don’t like it rather than disliking the trust for any other reason. If we got new owners you’d probably see a change in opinion of the trust. Said it in another thread, I’ve never been able to put my finger on what ENIC have done to provoke such emotional and passionate responses and to inspire such unconditional support. They haven’t bankrolled us to unprecedented success like Chelsea’s owners. They didn’t save us from the brink again like Chelsea’s owners. Sure they have done some fantastic work and have improved our infrastructure exponentially, that can’t be denied. But we support the club for what happens on the pitch.
You literally put a negative spin on everything. Unless it's about Liverpool.

Why don't you take your head out of your arse and actually spend 10 mins of your time filling in the survey?

I'll take that as confirmation that there are none then.

He doesn't want to fill out the survey. You badgering about it will make him want to do it even less.

He doesn't want to fill out the survey. You badgering about it will make him want to do it even less.
I'm not badgering, I just find it strange that somebody who is asking what questions are in a survey wouldn't have a look himself.

Take your tongue out of his arse.

The Trust have a new fans survey about Levy/ENIC , etc.

The sections are as follows:

1. It's all about you
2. Season tickets and memberships
3. Return of fans
4. Match day atmosphere
5. Playing away
6. Spurs are on the telly
7. Football performance
8. Ownership and governance
9. Together THFC
10. National supporter issues
11. THST: How are we doing?
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/THSTFanSurvey2021

Should make for interesting reading once the results come out.

Have to admit, that was a well designed survey. Don’t really care what the results are or what the Trust does with them. But the meticulous survey scripting goes to show that the querulous, pompous tone the Trust adopts for open letters and the like is deliberate rather than accidental. They’ve worked hard at entitled prathood and they go about it with professionalism.

Not sure I understand all the negativity towards the trust. I'm not a trust member nor a Levy/ENIC hater but with the way the game is going, surely its better for fans to have a voice and be seen and heard by the club. As a paying customer/season ticket holder i filled it out with honest answers. Surely its a good thing to gauge supporters feelings?
Agree in theory but a lot of their public announcements make them appear as if they have the highest possible opinion of themselves without a lot of substance to back it up.

It's why a lot of people find them deeply irritating!

Back