• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

People moan that the fans board do not represent them but don't bother to provide any input when they can.

They are a waste of space and full of their own importance, anything that is against their belief in what is right will be ignored by them. If you feel like they are as important as THEY think they are fill your boots and fill it in.

They are a waste of space and full of their own importance, anything that is against their belief in what is right will be ignored by them. If you feel like they are as important as THEY think they are fill your boots and fill it in.
And that comment is based on what exactly? How on earth could you possibly know that?

I would be very surprised indeed if the THST ignore the result of the survey, I would imagine they will use it to form what it is that they will concentrate on as being what our fans collectively want.

I already have filled it in, took about 5 minutes. You probably could've completed it in less time than you've spent moaning about it.

Last edited:
And that comment is based on what exactly? How on earth could you possible know that?

I would be very surprised indeed if the THST ignore the result of the survey, I would imagine they will use it to form what it is that they will concentrate on as being what our fans collectively want.

I already have filled it in, took about 5 minutes. You probably could've completed it in less time than you've spent moaning about it.

Good for you, hope you feel good about yourself.

They publish the results and for each question there is usually a % split of how questions were answered. Like it or not, you can be sure the club will look at the results. So regardless of what anyone thinks of the Trust, it is still an opportunity to get a viewpoint registered and counted. Even if it comes to nothing.

They publish the results and for each question there is usually a % split of how questions were answered. Like it or not, you can be sure the club will look at the results. So regardless of what anyone thinks of the Trust, it is still an opportunity to get a viewpoint registered and counted. Even if it comes to nothing.

I believe the club are going to do one which i will fill in, the Trust are just a lot of windbags full of their own importance (imo), but each to their own.

I don't recall the club surveys ever being quite so comprehensive.

Well i guess we will see if/when it comes out. I have met s ome trust commitee members at games and as i have said they are full of themselves and their self importance. But as i say some folks may lap them up.

The answers I thought I would get. ALWAYS moaning about the trust and the club, yet refuse to fill in a survey that would take 10 mins.

Jokers.
We've all read the nonsense they put out. They're clearly the types that would be union reps if they weren't wasting our club's time and money. Why even bother to engage with them?

How many of the questions were about how pointless and wasteful the Trust are compared with leading questions about how brick they think Levy is?

And that comment is based on what exactly? How on earth could you possible know that?

How many of the questions are about them fudging off and not wasting the club's time?

If it's mostly about that I'll fill it in.

We've all read the nonsense they put out. They're clearly the types that would be union reps if they weren't wasting our club's time and money. Why even bother to engage with them?

How many of the questions were about how pointless and wasteful the Trust are compared with leading questions about how brick they think Levy is?
You are so far up your own arse, you could be the Trust leader!!

10 mins of your time, yet you say no and still complain.... yawn

Maybe if you filled it in as well then you could also feel good about yourself instead of having this pent up hatred of the trust?

I suspect it’s more to do with the fact that they question ENIC and have been critical of them and they don’t like it rather than disliking the trust for any other reason. If we got new owners you’d probably see a change in opinion of the trust. Said it in another thread, I’ve never been able to put my finger on what ENIC have done to provoke such emotional and passionate responses and to inspire such unconditional support. They haven’t bankrolled us to unprecedented success like Chelsea’s owners. They didn’t save us from the brink again like Chelsea’s owners. Sure they have done some fantastic work and have improved our infrastructure exponentially, that can’t be denied. But we support the club for what happens on the pitch.

Back