• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

It’s on par with 10 German bombers and singing about the united plane crash
It’s actually weird because it’s being sung by players not fans in this instance

Is weird because we don't usually get to see it.

Isn't this the kind of passion we want from footballers? Them sharing in our rivalries, them caring?

What singing about dead people ??
How isn’t it?

The holding of colonial territory through military power. State sanctioned violence. And an accidental peace time plane crash. That's the same?

Isn't this the kind of passion we want from footballers? Them sharing in our rivalries, them caring?

The holding of colonial territory through military power. State sanctioned violence. And an accidental peace time plane crash. That's the same?

The majority of argentinians are colonials. Don't see them giving back their land.

Edit - the falklanders are mainly descended from the people that settled there. The islands were uninhabited before they got there and the brits only kicked out the militia when they retook them (largely in part because the were pirating). This was before argentina was even a country. So no idea what claim they actually have.

Last edited:

Colonial territory?
Are you talking about Argentina, the land of immigrants?

Haha, his kid looks suitably outraged
His kid should be! Salt Bae was wagging his finger at the little kid as if somehow the trophy belonged to him... thankfully he got a lot of backlash on social media.

That would be like me going into his kitchen in his restaurant, grabbing him by the arm while then handling his gold-foil-wrapped meat (I'm not making this up) in an extremely rough manner while taking selfies. Of course, I would then do my signature move of taking a massive dump in a frying pan and pouring oil on it, then setting it on fire.

They used the word putos which in english means male prostitutes/fudging but is basically a derogatory term. Just swapped it for c***s as it's probably what we'd use.

We could debate into the minutiae how offensive it is - but for anyone with any connection to English football to take even a glance towards the moral high ground is equivalent to swinging a wrecking ball in a green house.

I'm sure Romero, Lloris, Kane, Dier etc will sort it out between themselves as professionals.
Let's not forget, players don't have to be best buds to play together. Hell, some activity dislike eachother, but create beautiful football together.

Oh, someone help me out here - what the f is a Salt Bae?
I think I saw a tinder profile with that name.
I assume it's not something to do with Assou Ekotto.
I'm guessing it's a brick grim artist?

Nusret Gökçe, nicknamed Salt Bae, is a Turkish butcher, chef, food entertainer and restaurateur whose technique for preparing and seasoning meat became an Internet meme in January 2017. He owns Nusr-Et, a chain of luxury steak houses.

We could debate into the minutiae how offensive it is - but for anyone with any connection to English football to take even a glance towards the moral high ground is equivalent to swinging a wrecking ball in a green house.

I'm sure Romero, Lloris, Kane, Dier etc will sort it out between themselves as professionals.
Let's not forget, players don't have to be best buds to play together. Hell, some activity dislike eachother, but create beautiful football together.

As i said it doesn't bother me. Was just pointing out that if it was english players singing similar about another country people would go mental.

Oh, someone help me out here - what the f is a Salt Bae?
I think I saw a tinder profile with that name.
I assume it's not something to do with Assou Ekotto.
I'm guessing it's a brick grim artist?

Had to google him myself. He's a turkish chef. That is popular on the internet.

Apologies for even posting that, I thought everyone saw it considering it was posted in a lot of different places... the less we know of this cretin, the better. Couldn't pass the opportunity to make a terrible pun/joke. To watch the videos of him bothering the Argentina players is even worse. No one knows how he was even let onto the pitch or how he didn't get his face caved in by one of the players.

Game needs more clams and our team certainly does, this what one looks like - lets not wish it out of him like some did with Dele
Agree that we need more clams, but we need smart clams. We do not need stupid clams. We need Roy Keane clams. We do not need Jonjo Shelvey clams. We need Paul Scholes clams. We do not need Robbie Savage, Lee Bowyer or Paolo Di Canio clams.

salt-bae-prying-the-world-cup-trophy-from-cristian-romero-v0-kpfe3FV1BhPxrKbjNXlRsLpW_kkH2HlpblP4kSuChXA.png
I find this much more offensive than Romero slagging off the English.

Back