• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

Not sure this should be a play off between Dier and Romero here, seems abit player preference political from that respect. For the record I lauded Romero, Dier and Davies as the best back line in the league last year

If he has cried off because of the world Cup that's a subject on its own and whilst part of me questions his commitment the other half of me has seen dozens of players breakdown in the last fortnight and have their world Cup dreams die, yesterday there seemed to be a glut of them.

It isn't preference politics, I am just pointing out that one player is getting pelters week in week out while another is 'unavailable'. I agree that it is a very difficult situation as all players will want to play at the WC.

It isn't preference politics, I am just pointing out that one player is getting pelters week in week out while another is 'unavailable'. I agree that it is a very difficult situation as all players will want to play at the WC.

Wasn't aimed at you personally I just seen alot of Dier v Romero comments

Maybe we should have done a Swindon and given all players in the WC a game off hahaha

I get you point i really do but if you think that the majority of players from any country REALLY care much about what and where they play then i can not agree. Its a JOB and it makes them a lot of money and to be honest all this kissing the shirt badge is just a put up to keep the fans on board. Of course their are players who love their club but i also know its a job they like and they get on with it,
Hence my earlier comment you quoted
It’s a job…

Uh they never qualify
Even when they did go many many years ago they didn’t actually qualify… they were the only country willing to play Israel in a one off game and they got in that way
And I thought his commitment was top notch

That's the fact I didnt quite get across to back up my praise for Davies

Wales' first World Cup since 58. They may not qualify again until they find another Bale, so this will probably be his one chance to play at the WC, but he still give it his all right up to the last game
Argentina qualify 99% of the time and will no doubt be there again in 26 and 30

That's the fact I didnt quite get across to back up my praise for Davies

Wales' first World Cup since 58. They may not qualify again until they find another Bale, so this will probably be his one chance to play at the WC, but he still give it his all right up to the last game
Argentina qualify 99% of the time and will no doubt be there again in 26 and 30
But not with Messi
I work with some Argentinians and Brazilians
It’s the Messi cup

Player making regular rooster ups and looking worse and worse as each game passes getting more grief than a player not in the team? - colour me surprised

Honestly Steff this is a terrible attempt to deflect criticism

Last edited:
We sure it isn't the opposite way around? Was watching a bit of espn on youtube. Both craig burley and mario melchiot said that they pretended to be fit when they were injured to get into international squads. In order to get into the big tournaments.

We sure it isn't the opposite way around? Was watching a bit of espn on youtube. Both craig burley and mario melchiot said that they pretended to be fit when they were injured to get into international squads. In order to get into the big tournaments.

well he did go to play for his country Knowing he would be out until quanratine and miss a couple of weeks play
Whilst also knowing that he may not actually be able to play in the game he went for

He is protecting the player, trust me (I know you won't :D)...

When I saw Dier nearly get his leg broken going into that disgusting foul in the second half, I said to those around me that I found it bizarre that a player who gives everything, including getting into challenges which could put him out of the World Cup, is so maligned whilst someone sitting with their feet up getting ready for Argentina is lauded.
It's to do with with quality they offer. One player is that and so gets lauded, the other player may work hard and may even give his all but if the quality is lacking it doesn't matter.

Sissoko gave his all but he was a bag of brick. I'm not going to pretend he had any quality because"he ran around a lot".

I want to win and to do that requires good to excellent players. Until we have that we aren't going to achieve much.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He's getting pellters because he's playing poorly
[emoji1787]

That's what happens and it happens to every player who puts in poor performances.

I don't really even get your argument. Do you really expect fans to say "ah Dier was total brick for Leed's first goal but he's trying hard so it doesn't matter" ? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He is protecting the player, trust me (I know you won't :D)...

When I saw Dier nearly get his leg broken going into that disgusting foul in the second half, I said to those around me that I found it bizarre that a player who gives everything, including getting into challenges which could put him out of the World Cup, is so maligned whilst someone sitting with their feet up getting ready for Argentina is lauded.
He is maligned because he isn't good enough to play for a team who's aim (should be) winning the big trophies. Nothing wrong with Dier's character at all and I think he would be a useful back-up utility player but unfortunately his quality just isn't high enough for a top team.

Back