• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Benteke

I'd worry he'd be another Michael Ricketts. He looks raw and all brawn and little brain to me. I know the age difference but would prefer someone with a bit more guile so would rather see us spend similar money on Soldado.

So answer the questions - Who do you suggest we sign and how much do you suggest we sign them for?

I'd worry he'd be another Michael Ricketts. He looks raw and all brawn and little brain to me. I know the age difference but would prefer someone with a bit more guile so would rather see us spend similar money on Soldado.

He impressed me last season. Not only did he score 23 in 39 he made quite a few chances for them as well. I think at 22 he is a kid with a lot of potential and has much more quality than Ricketts ever did.

Caught offside say Arsenal closing in on Benteke for £22m.

though it is Caught Offside :lol:

I know its trash paper talk but dont go anywhere near this clown for £25m, he's not even worth £15m

I have no worries about his ability and the impact he'd have on our team.

But I'm also pretty bloody certain we won't spend £25m on him.

Defoe i don't think they would want but there is a possibility they would want Huddlestone, Livermore or Naughton so i don't believe a swap deal is not a possibility.

Chelsea might have a chance if they include Lukaku? Bloody hell, I'd be taking £15m and him and doing a runner if I were in charge of Villa.

This all sort of seem pre-planned... The day Villa signs for someone else, he submits a transfer request and aparently has got his sights set on us?

Belgian media are reporting that Benteke has rejected a switch to Liverpool

And that he does not feel ready for a club as big as Chelsea

He wants to go to Spurs

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/v...ch-would-prefer-spurs-guardian-belgian-press/

To me it seems like he (or more likely his agent) is just looking for another stepping stone, before moving to either his beloved Arsenal or one of the financially doped clubs. With every move comes another big windfall of money.

Back