• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Chavs n Emirates Marketing Project are just the latest incarnations of the global phenomena that is Money n greed. PSG and that russian club anyone ? They'll be next.

Oh and because there's four teams from the EPL in the CL, sky still won't recognise us as top 4, betcha.

And no mention of what Defoe did?

For those who don't know, someone tweeted him a picture of Drogba pointing, with the caption "Hey, Spurs - Channel 5 is that way".

Our Jermain then retweeted it.

He got a LOT of hate for it.

Then claimed "I was hacked"

Sure you were Jermain, sure you were.

Prick.

Another mediocre player who would hopefully be leaving the club this summer - having already requested so in January. Much like he's done numerous times before following 3 consecutive starts on the bench.

He better hope QPR or Reading are looking for a striker.

saha and pienaar should be disciplined for this, IMO.

Yes - by being dropped kicked and told to get the fudge off our wage bill. Nothing signings in the first place.

Another mediocre player who would hopefully be leaving the club this summer - having already requested so in January. Much like he's done numerous times before following 3 consecutive starts on the bench.

He better hope QPR or Reading are looking for a striker.

Yes - by being dropped kicked and told to get the fudge off our wage bill. Nothing signings in the first place.

i like your style... and yes, defoe is indeed a fool.. thick as pig brick as i once referred to him.

i also tipped reading as his likely destination at the conclusion of this transfer window.

Chavs n Emirates Marketing Project are just the latest incarnations of the global phenomena that is Money n greed. PSG and that russian club anyone ? They'll be next.

Oh and because there's four teams from the EPL in the CL, sky still won't recognise us as top 4, betcha.

We're heading for a NFL style league but with world-wide teams, it'll be Chelsea, PSG, Emirates Marketing Project, Man U, Anzhi, Barca, Real M, Liverpool (relocated to Boston USA) and a couple in Dubai/Emirates and Asia. All Billionaire's playthings and 80k home fans wioth no away support.

I'm embarrassed as a spurs fan for the reaction of the majority. It's completely uncalled for.

They are just professional footballers with no real affiliation to our club. I don't think they disrespect the club by congratulating chelsea. We need to get a grip

Are you kidding me? Stone them to death I say! END THEM!

I'm embarrassed as a spurs fan for the reaction of the majority. It's completely uncalled for.

They are just professional footballers with no real affiliation to our club. I don't think they disrespect the club by congratulating chelsea. We need to get a grip

I think we do sometimes put undue demands on our players as fans.

I would not include in this the expectation of them to not gush publically about a game won by one of our biggest rivals, and one that has huge implications for our short-term future.

The only players who could do this and have it be somewhat acceptable would be Cudicini and Gallas, and even then I still wouldn't be happy.

I think we need to understand that a lot of these footballers are friends. I don't think they intended to rub it in our faces as such.

I think w7nian is probably right. They should have more tact. But it's still an overreaction from fans. In all honesty I understand that too, I know this game makes me completely irrational.

I think what lies at the bottom of this is players ability (or inability) to CARE enough, to play WELL enough to GET us into the Champions League (or 3rd as it's now known) in the first place...

we want the players to shed blood and sweat in EVERY moment of EVERY game they play for Spurs... 'cos we all know we would, the only difference being is that (most) of us don't have their ability, so are unlikely to be picked to help the casue.

Tweets like Saha's & Pienaars (Pienaar's to a lesser extent, 'cos he's already at Everton in his elongated peanut head, so doubt he feels ANYTHING for Spurs right now) only make it worse because it makes you feel that they're all great mates, (which makes the 'tweeting' even more ridiculous, as surely they could've text privately!!)

The other realisation is that players of rival clubs definitely don't hate each other like some of the fans do, and maybe they wouldn't go that extra yard to make sure it's THEM in the CL and not someone else... after all, if they don't get CL football at Spurs, they can always engineer a move to one that DOES - be it home or abroad... WE HAVE TO STICK WITH SPURS... CL or no CL. I can honestly imagine Saha or Pienaar not giving two fudges about Spurs, and why would they? Saha's been here 5 minutes, and Pienaar never really 'arrived'... let them both leave if they want, and they probably will.

Whilst what they've said neither particularly bothers nor surprises me, you have to wonder whether players of a truly competetive and successful club would come out with stuff like this.

I can't see Man Utd players coming out with this nonsense. Just goes to emphasise our lack of winning mentality really - if this hurt all our players the way it did Benny then we probably wouldn't have needed Bayern to win this weekend.

Congrat to my brothers Drogba, Kalou, Mikel, Malouda, Ashley, Lampard, Ramires, cech, Essein, Toress, ivanovic, bosingwa

Either he's mis-understanding the use of the word 'brothers' or they really ARE one big family... fudge my old boots their Mum must've been a right slut with that many different shades of Dad... maybe Ashley got his iPhone out and filmed Terry fudging her as well while he was doing the rounds... doubt she's too fussy!

Err seriously???

Saying "well done" to the opponents after losing is considered a disgrace??? The players didn't say they were happy for Chelsea's win, they just congratulate them, which is a normal thing to do if you were a gentleman. I understand the fans' disappointment, but if this is the general view of Tottenham's fans then I don't know what to say.

We're heading for a NFL style league but with world-wide teams, it'll be Chelsea, PSG, Emirates Marketing Project, Man U, Anzhi, Barca, Real M, Liverpool (relocated to Boston USA) and a couple in Dubai/Emirates and Asia. All Billionaire's playthings and 80k home fans wioth no away support.

The sooner the better

I think somebody already mentioned this, but Saha's argument that he would congratulate Chelsea if it had been Spurs in the final, just doesn't wash

He could have sent a text, or an email, or rang him directly, or called his agent, or however the fudge these simpletons communicate these days

But he didn't

He put it on a public website, so that all his followers (including hundreds of Spurs fans) could see how gracious he is in defeat

He's brick anyway. Makes Corluka look mobile.

Back