• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

chelsea have bought well and i think if we don't see a few more transfers in the right areas, i expect they will overtake us by the end of the season.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64383217

Uefa is to change its Financial Fair Play rules in response to Chelsea's recent trend of signing players on long-term contracts.

Signing players on extended contracts enables Chelsea to spread the player's transfer fee over the life of that deal when submitting their annual accounts.

That means £89m signing Mykhailo Mudryk will be valued at £11m a year over his eight-and-a-half-year deal.

Uefa is to set a five-year limit over which a transfer fee can be spread.

No cheating, just some very smart people at Chelsea.

So again the rules are being changed after Chelski have exploited them. Always at the forefront of cheating, you gotta give them that.

Badiashile. Passing into space instead of feet so players can use the momentum to transition quickly.

Mudryk is nothing short of amazing and for £11m a year he is a bargain buy for a young world class potential

Chelsea can spread the player's value/write-down over 8.5 years in their accounts, but I'd be very surprised if they were paying instalments to Shaktar over 8.5 years as well. So the per annum cost of the player in terms of what is actually owed to Shaktar is more likely over 4 or 5 years? So more like £17m pa.

We shall see
The fact that they still don’t have a goal scorer is bizarre

sterling, felix and fofana?

I think they are way more balance and complete compared to us.
I've watched them and the new additions have given them the bounce needed to get them off rock bottom.
Good football, almost all ballers in the team, just need time to synchronize and i believe once they start dominating games consistently the goals were come.

Pretty much looking like last season's Arsenal - lots of young players, new ones needing to bed in but demonstrating loads of promise on the pitch.

sterling, felix and fofana?

I think they are way more balance and complete compared to us.
I've watched them and the new additions have given them the bounce needed to get them off rock bottom.
Good football, almost all ballers in the team, just need time to synchronize and i believe once they start dominating games consistently the goals were come.

Pretty much looking like last season's Arsenal - lots of young players, new ones needing to bed in but demonstrating loads of promise on the pitch.
Yeah none of them are scorers
I know your desperate to have them above us to prove a point but they can’t buy a goal currently despite spending the money
And people say we don’t have a plan…,
They have signed good players but you cannot even with our for what system

Chelsea can spread the player's value/write-down over 8.5 years in their accounts, but I'd be very surprised if they were paying instalments to Shaktar over 8.5 years as well. So the per annum cost of the player in terms of what is actually owed to Shaktar is more likely over 4 or 5 years? So more like £17m pa.
They had to pay up front to shaktar according to their chairman

Yeah none of them are scorers
I know your desperate to have them above us to prove a point but they can’t buy a goal currently despite spending the money
And people say we don’t have a plan…,
They have signed good players but you cannot even with our for what system

ah you are so wrong there my friend - i am desperate for us to get back to top four.

also, i enjoy watching good football and have credited arsenal for it last season when you wouldn't

am doing the same here, this is a chelsea thread afterall... and i quite enjoy presenting an alternative point of view to broaden our perspectives and enrich our discussions.
well at least with those who can escape their own narrow viewpoints without fear.

ah you are so wrong there my friend - i am desperate for us to get back to top four.

also, i enjoy watching good football and have credited arsenal for it last season when you wouldn't

am doing the same here, this is a chelsea thread afterall... and i quite enjoy presenting an alternative point of view to broaden our perspectives and enrich our discussions.
well at least with those who can escape their own narrow viewpoints without fear.
How do they make these signings into a team?
What system will they play?
Will the sack the manager if they don’t start winning soon

How do they make these signings into a team?
What system will they play?
Will the sack the manager if they don’t start winning soon

not sure about you i see a squad with many options.
potter just got there and deserves more time, especially with one or two windows to get the players he wants
i don't see anything wrong sacking the manager if he isn't producing results with the players the club has bought.
if you want loyalty not results, hire me. I'd be coach for any EPL club for free :)

not sure about you i see a squad with many options.
potter just got there and deserves more time, especially with one or two windows to get the players he wants
i don't see anything wrong sacking the manager if he isn't producing results with the players the club has bought.
if you want loyalty not results, hire me. I'd be coach for any EPL club for free :)
Potter is a great coach
The players they have brought are either wingers/wide forwards or centre backs
Can’t see any plan there myself either for him to assemble a team
It’s why people on the outside are commenting on how scatter gun their business has been
We have spurs fans complaining that Danjuma is a reactive buy but Chelsea seem to have done that with all their big business

Back