• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

That’s absolute nonsense in my view. FFP is as much about protecting the clubs from themselves as protecting sporting integrity. 30m on a young player is the same as 30m on a proven player.

It was supposed to be so that clubs don't stop investing in their academies. But has obviously been abused.

You sure?
I know youth development doesn’t count but I can’t find anything with a definition on age

Any player u21 is considered an academy player.

Now i don't know how it will work as a part of amortisation once they become a senior player. Is their amortisation ignored or not?

Any player u21 is considered an academy player.

Now i don't know how it will work as a part of amortisation once they become a senior player. Is their amortisation ignored or not?
As I say, I can’t see that anywhere
Not to say it won’t be a rule or something again they can exploit
How many of these signings are under 21? Fofana… the lad from Lyon. The Brazilian is for sure (the Cm)
Is that it?

As I say, I can’t see that anywhere
Not to say it won’t be a rule or something again they can exploit
How many of these signings are under 21? Fofana… the lad from Lyon. The Brazilian is for sure (the Cm)
Is that it?

Chuckweumeka, santos, slolina, gusto, mudueke, fofana.

Depending on the cut off and their birthdays. Fofana (different one), badiashile.

Chuckweumeka, santos, slolina, gusto, mudueke, fofana.

Depending on the cut off and their birthdays. Fofana (different one), badiashile.
Chuck I knew
Santos is 18
Slolina is the back back up keeper isn’t he

There all players who won’t start for them then

How do they sell the club to these players, do you think it's purely ££££££££££££££££££££
Has to be d
How do they sell the club to these players, do you think it's purely ££££££££££££££££££££
Yep it can't be anything else. X amount of years for stupid money. It only becomes an issue if they all expect to play. I thought the squad limit was 25 has that changed
I do wonder how many of these signings are potter choice

Has to be d

Yep it can't be anything else. X amount of years for stupid money. It only becomes an issue if they all expect to play. I thought the squad limit was 25 has that changed

Over 21s is 25. Under are classed as academy or b list for cl.

Has to be d

Very few I expect

Dunno tbh. He scored a decent goal against Mexico in the World Cup, as a sub, and I think they made him young player of the tournament or something.

His stats in Portugal look ok.

Benfica paid 14m Euro for him last summer, so 106m Euro increase in about 7 months, according to Cheatski finances.

World's gone mad.

Dunno tbh. He scored a decent goal against Mexico in the World Cup, as a sub, and I think they made him young player of the tournament or something.

His stats in Portugal look ok.

Benfica paid 14m Euro for him last summer, so 106m Euro increase in about 7 months, according to Cheatski finances.

World's gone mad.

Due to an inflated release clause?
Which Chelsea are now having to meet because having tried to negotiate for ages, Benfica are holding out to the end.
Very strange turn of events that it should happen to another club other than just us. That can't be right, shirley?

(Regardless, yes, the world has gone mad)

Back