• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

There is a video on another thread from a Chelse fan who is a finance expert who explained it all away, said that each deal basically broke down into small amounts per year so they are well under FFP

they are still committed to those contracts if they can’t shift them though, they need to make that money in to pay it out, or the owner will have to keep putting their own money in

they are still committed to those contracts if they can’t shift them though, they need to make that money in to pay it out, or the owner will have to keep putting their own money in

Or they sell an academy player or two each summer. Which for them is possible.

There is no strategy, its just kids in a sweetshop gluttony.

Madueke, Mudryk, Ziyech, Havertz, Pulisic, Mount, Chukwuemeka, Sterling, Felix.

That's 9 quality attacking midfielders and there are probably some on loan who I'm forgetting about. It shows what us and others are up against.

When is someone in the media gonna call them out for their ridiculous dealings. It does the game no good at all.

There is no strategy, its just kids in a sweetshop gluttony.

Madueke, Mudryk, Ziyech, Havertz, Pulisic, Mount, Chukwuemeka, Sterling, Felix.

That's 9 quality attacking midfielders and there are probably some on loan who I'm forgetting about. It shows what us and others are up against.

When is someone in the media gonna call them out for their ridiculous dealings. It does the game no good at all.

Hudson odoi, gallagher can also play attacking mid.

Sign everyone, so no one else can field a team? It'll be them and Forest.

Unless he thinks he can keep the best and flip the others for a profit? Can't see how they'd retain value if they're not playing, or who could afford them that would want them though

I'm just too old to understand modern football or footballers, I know the money is crazy but as a player surely you would want to play every week? I never saw this coming when substitutes for injury were first allowed. I never like it when it was rolled out to club and park football.

I'm just too old to understand modern football or footballers, I know the money is crazy but as a player surely you would want to play every week? I never saw this coming when substitutes for injury were first allowed. I never like it when it was rolled out to club and park football.
The young generation think they can make a living from doing nothing. Their goal is to make as much money as possible for as little effort as little as possible. Very few have any other ambitions.

Just wish a manager would come out and call them out for what they are, cheats !!

Klopp: If Chelsea's numbers are true, then it's impressive
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has been speaking about Chelsea's recent spending splurge:

"Interesting! I can't explain it, I have no idea. But if the numbers are true then it's impressive," he said.

"I can't see investment stopping in the future, so that means we have to do it as well," he said.

"I believe in coaching, developing and team building 100 per cent. But meanwhile the managers out there, they are all good and they believe in that as well.

"So if they start spending then if we don't spend, you will have a problem. I am not sure Chelsea can do that for the next 10 years though."

The young generation think they can make a living from doing nothing. Their goal is to make as much money as possible for as little effort as little as possible. Very few have any other ambitions.

Isn't that called efficiency?

If you want to work harder for less money i'd call it idiocy.

Back