• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I dread they'll now come after Conte. He's been very careful to keep his bridges in good repair with them in the media and he is among THE most elite managers out there. He is on a short contract and Boehle would have no problem matching any compensation set by Levy.

I dread they'll now come after Conte. He's been very careful to keep his bridges in good repair with them in the media and he is among THE most elite managers out there. He is on a short contract and Boehle would have no problem matching any compensation set by Levy.

Plus Chelsea could throw transfer funds at him and give him all that he needs. They could come for him but let’s hope that they dont.

Didn't he take Chelsea to court for unfair dismissal? I know it was Roman but I think he doesn't talk bad about them for other reasons and not because he keeps a door open to go back.

Chelsea will go for a"big" name manager, can you imagine the Chelsea players taking notice of what Potter says, as good a manager that he is, the Chelsea players' egos would take over..
Exactly.

Sol Campbell with John Terry as assistant it is.

Chelsea will go for a"big" name manager, can you imagine the Chelsea players taking notice of what Potter says, as good a manager that he is, the Chelsea players' egos would take over..

Dunno. Never really heard of any grumbling or fall outs at brighton. The players always seemed to buy into his vision. Most of the players at chelsea have been in the prem long enough to know who he is and what he's about. I think he' do well there unfortunately.

Before he got sacked conte fell out with the board cause they bought players he didn't want. They just did the same to tuchel. Can't see him wanting to go back.

Love it. Their capitulation is well underway. Spent crazy cash on decent but not exceptional players. Now sacked an excellent manager. Hopefully Potter tells them where to go too.

Back