• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

A number of you on here, do make me smile. Conti or Potter? Potter tinkles all over that anti-christ of football Conti. The best English manager by a country mile. Head and shoulders over most managers in league. No money, resources and no forwards over last few years and achieved great outcomes with a team that play great expansive football. Was being groomed by City as a succession plan to PG, yet most are happy to watch and tolerate that boring brick we have to watch under this clown, simply because a win is a win.
Errm Conte, Mr Conte to you.

Maybe it’s my bias but I don’t see this working out. Potter is a fantastic coach but I don’t see Chelsea as the place for him. Have all the long term plans in the world, when the natives get restless, they’ll fire him. It’s also very difficult to manage big egos when you’re own record pales in comparison to some of the players.

Us, Woolwich, United or Liverpool would have been a better next step for him. He couldn’t turn it down but if Potter is still there in two years, I’ll eat my jocks.

Maybe it’s my bias but I don’t see this working out. Potter is a fantastic coach but I don’t see Chelsea as the place for him. Have all the long term plans in the world, when the natives get restless, they’ll fire him. It’s also very difficult to manage big egos when you’re own record pales in comparison to some of the players.

Us, Woolwich, United or Liverpool would have been a better next step for him. He couldn’t turn it down but if Potter is still there in two years, I’ll eat my jocks.

Im not sure TBH, the profile narrative is always the first out with appointments like this but then again many a bigger name has failed. Now I know that might be reason to strengthen the case but I see it as much equal parts luck and timing. I don't think players are overly concerned about what the managers won but is the communication clear and can they buy into it, winning early helps that too. There is also styles love to play and Chelsea players will love playing with the flair and freedom Potter plays..thats going to be, unfortunately the key part

How quickly Potters gets Cheatski motoring, is vital for our Top 4 chances.

Will players love him and it all clicks immediately?
Or will he try to instil very detailed systems which take a while to implement?

One really odd thing about both Brighton and Cheatski is they don't have a normal "striker". So Potter will relish the options he now has, compared to at Brighton.

Im not sure TBH, the profile narrative is always the first out with appointments like this but then again many a bigger name has failed. Now I know that might be reason to strengthen the case but I see it as much equal parts luck and timing. I don't think players are overly concerned about what the managers won but is the communication clear and can they buy into it, winning early helps that too. There is also styles love to play and Chelsea players will love playing with the flair and freedom Potter plays..thats going to be, unfortunately the key part

Let's see but big names haven't really failed there. Mourinho, Ancelotti, Tuchel, Hiddink, Rafa all won bundles of trophies there. Sacking doesn't mean failure at some clubs. Everyone will get sacked there eventually.

Decisive appointment. We'll done Boehly.

Potter brought his scouting expert too so looks like he will have a say in recruitment.

Looks like Chelsea will focus on bringing through young talent more than the Abramovich era.

Makes sense given they have to make back their monies.

The second owner is a property magnate, I think the stadium upgrade is firmly on the cards and long term we might see exactly the same ideas that Levy has for thfc. He has also bidded for thfc recently so would know and learn from Levy's grand plans.

Levy will be watching Chelsea closely.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Decisive appointment. We'll done Boehly.

Potter brought his scouting expert too so looks like he will have a say in recruitment.

Looks like Chelsea will focus on bringing through young talent more than the Abramovich era.

Makes sense given they have to make back their monies.

The second owner is a property magnate, I think the stadium upgrade is firmly on the cards and long term we might see exactly the same ideas that Levy has for thfc. He has also bidded for thfc recently so would know and learn from Levy's grand plans.

Levy will be watching Chelsea closely.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

Think they're looking to move to earls court. This take a long time with a lot of hurdles to overcome. Including the pitch owners.

The exhibition hall, dont think it's been used for years, my missus love going to Ideal Home show there, I saw Ali beat Brian London there.

To build a stadium around the same size as ours they would have to build it over existing train tracks that split that space, not sure that would be possible?

Back