• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

The best thing about this is it reaffirms my suspicions about the new Chelsea owners. I hate to say it but they had been reasonable well run for a few years. But now I think they have a guy who doesn’t understand ownership and running of an English/European football club.

It's really harsh on Brighton having their manager unsettled after a good start to the season.

index.php

I think he would turn it down. Seems far too clever to fall for that trap!

I understand your view but any manager is going to get the sack once results drop, financial better to get sacked by Chelsea than Brighton. I think he's a very good manager and done a fantastic job at Brighton but has probably taken them as far as he can in terms of league position, a cup win is possibly their best bet of success and that's all down to the luck of the draw.

The best thing about this is it reaffirms my suspicions about the new Chelsea owners. I hate to say it but they had been reasonable well run for a few years. But now I think they have a guy who doesn’t understand ownership and running of an English/European football club.

Yes, Boehly is beginning to look like an owner who lets it go to his head. He took on the DoF/technical director role initially and I'm not sure he appointed a real DoF before spending a quarter billion. While Tuchel is not their appointment, this seems like panic.

I think it's a job you cant turn down if its offered, unlimited resources, good squad. You must believe in yourself to be a manager.

There's believing in yourself and there's knowing the territory of said job and the kinds of territories you work best in (let alone other top jobs that might also become available that would be better fits, e.g. Leicester, West Ham etc..)

Back