• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Were the other 10 West Brom players also paid off to only muster up 2 goals?

Perhaps the Arsenal back 4 were also given a few quid because the defending for Albions 2 goals was pretty brick.

The qunt has just had a bad day and it's just sods law it was in a game that directly affected us

I agree, he was plainly not match fit, it's as simple as that. Anything else is clutching at straws and inviting derision.

The new stadium?

Arsenal had a shiny new big stadium about 5/6 years ago. Just how much money has it generated for new top players for them? The Goons have been moaning for years now about lack of investment in new players. They have got by, by getting the 'bedrock' right; they have a world class manager. Finished above us. Again.

With new stadia come big new mortgages.

They've had 14 years of CL income too (?ú200M+?). Someone at Arsenal is making a lot of money... Long may they continue not to spend it on the team!

havent Arsenal always been known as the Bank of England club, theyve always been loaded but are notorious for their tightness when it comes to spending

Football died first when the champions league started. It died again when it expanded to 32 teams.
Spurs or BVB09 for the UCL next season would give me a litte hope in Football.

havent Arsenal always been known as the Bank of England club, theyve always been loaded but are notorious for their tightness when it comes to spending

They have certainly been known as Lucky Arsenal since the 1930's. Don't know if that one is true; hope it is though....it would wind them up even more:mickey:

Football died first when the champions league started. It died again when it expanded to 32 teams.
Spurs or BVB09 for the UCL next season would give me a litte hope in Football.

but at the same time the knowledge that we won the CHAMPIONS lge having finished FOURTH - fc=uck football, its gone as a sporting contest

Arsenal pay massive wages to sometimes fairly ordinary players. That's where a lot of the money goes to be fair.

I don't really believe in the conspiracy thing, don't think anyone does it's just tongue in cheek, but you don't have to pay off the entire team to fix a match, Such an important position as GK can very easily influence a game on his own. Look at Grobellar, Segars and this guy from Italy did it on his own as well.

After reading the comments on here yesterday about bribes and brown envelopes, I checked it out last night. Sorry but I think he's just brick.

fcuking eck, some blonde bint, all smiles, just admitted on BBC news that she left the City game yesterday after QPR went 2-1 up, in the 66th minute!!!!!:D went home and watched the rest of the game on tv:D

Back