• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I don't know who it would suit other than the alleged 'guilty' parties.

However I would say conspiracy theories suit certain people.

When you see someone punching the ball back towards the goal by intentionally turninng his body in the process instead of simply punching forwards - you have every right to engage whatever brain you possess and think twice what the fudge is actually going no here

Do you genunienly believe there is no match fixing in today's game?

There did appear to be an element of unnatural movement in Fulop's punch, I thought. His "Oh, noes" reaction after each error struck me as though it might have been intended for the cameras as well.

Divvigult one, Jonathan...

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that he was paid off. I mean look at lasagne gate, there's fudging no way that was a co-incidence, now this ?

It's already happening in the English game, it wasnt that long ago that people had bets on that a team would have a throw in within the first 10 seconds of the game, then all of a sudden the game starts and the player launches it right out for a throw in from kick off.

It's rife, and it always seems to be against fudging us.

I hate the fact we can't even question it without being accused of mass hysteria!

I know i've earned myself a bit of a reputation as a conspiracy-freak, but i'm really not like that in 'normal' circumstances... but I DO strongly believe there was something fundamentally wrong with both Lasagne-gate AND Fulop's contribution on Sunday... and don't even get me started on the fact that Yossi Benayoun* was a common denominator in BOTH games... THERE'S who your investigations should focus on M'Lud... he looks like a fudging rat, and no doubt behaves like one too!

*ALLEGEDLY... though he WAS playing in both games!

7194069354_30fd4435ee_o.gif

Still not as 'pre-emptive' and arrogant as the Gooner **** with 'CHAMPIONS' etched into his head a few years ago!!

I hate the fact we can't even question it without being accused of mass hysteria!

I know i've earned myself a bit of a reputation as a conspiracy-freak, but i'm really not like that in 'normal' circumstances... but I DO strongly believe there was something fundamentally wrong with both Lasagne-gate AND Fulop's contribution on Sunday... and don't even get me started on the fact that Yossi Benayoun* was a common denominator in BOTH games... THERE'S who your investigations should focus on M'Lud... he looks like a fudging rat, and no doubt behaves like one too!

*ALLEGEDLY... though he WAS playing in both games!

Both times it happened both times its involved the scum, we got a clear and uneventful passage into the CL when it involved City.

Levy needs to have a look at this one.

When you see someone punching the ball back towards the goal by intentionally turninng his body in the process instead of simply punching forwards - you have every right to engage whatever brain you possess and think twice what the fudge is actually going no here

Do you genunienly believe there is no match fixing in today's game?

I think he moved his body to shield him from his own player.

Match fixing still exists, and it was obviously proven in Italy. I just think people are too quick to shout conspiracy when something happens they don't like.

i think he moved his body to shield him from his own player.

Match fixing still exists, and it was obviously proven in italy. i just think people are too quick to shout conspiracy when something happens they don't like.

yeah but who paid you to think that?

both times it happened both times its involved the scum, we got a clear and uneventful passage into the cl when it involved city.

Levy needs to have a look at this one.

The game at the Etihad that year was hardly clear & uneventful, but I see what you mean!

He gave a quick interview to a hungarian newspaper.
Said he knows he's f*cked it up and made 3 (not only 2) huge mistakes. He's got his worst season of his career behind him. Suffered from middle ear inflammation (and torn eardrum) caused by chickenpox :!: so he hasn't played for 8 month, had two league cup games in the whole season, but he's not looking for excuses and knows there's no one else to blame but himself. Finally he added his contract expires now and after 8 years he leaves the UK.:-k
Actually I feel a bit sorry for him, but will never forgive him.

Said he knows he's f*cked it up and made 3 (not only 2) huge mistakes. He's got his worst season of his career behind him. Suffered from middle ear inflammation (and torn eardrum) caused by chickenpox :!: so he hasn't played for 8 month, had two league cup games in the whole season, but he's not looking for excuses and knows there's no one else to blame but himself. Finally he added his contract expires now and after 8 years he leaves the UK.:-k
Sounds like the perfect time and reason to me! I bet he was a Freemason abducted by an alien. This is doing my head...

That is fudging hell, believe me.

I'd hate to believe that the game was bent, but I just think there's too much money involved at so many different levels that I think it is inevitable that it's tickling people within the game, for whatever reason. Money brings greed and resent; what's to say that, for example, Fulop didn't think he got a fair ride while he was over here; didn't earn what he could've done, so...well, payback time. Take a nice lil sum on the side then leave our shores and never be seen again. It's gotta be tempting hasn't it?

There would've been HUGE interest in the final day, from a gambling perspective, and there ARE plenty of asian gambling syndicates who wouldn't think twice about spending a vast sum of money in order to have influence over the outcome of a football match which they have millions of dollars riding on.

I look at the level of 'mistake' make at the weekend in that game, and it just doesn't feel right; feels too intentional. His reaction after each one is all too very contrived too; as someone said, too much like it's a reaction for the cameras. I say that because most of the time when I see a goalie fudging up, he either looks gormless or immediately tries to stitch the blame onto someone around him - understandable, human behaviour. But Fulop doesn't do that, his reaction is too much like theatre - not really that natural, not in my eyes anyway.

I don't really care what Arsenal do, so no-one can accuse me of biased. My fear is that there are evil arts manipulating games in this country and I can certainly see the motivation, on either side.

...out with his extra cash moved to a Hungarian bank account where it will never be traced? Has he left yet?
:-"

Back