• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

He has a bit of a point. I don't think most people claiming to support them are the types to do enough research to find out what they actually stand for. Many, I'm sure, are just angry at the world because sitting in their parent's basement doesn't give them the same lifestyle as some CEOs have.

Why have you suddenly become American??

Parents basement!!!! Dear lord, how many homes in this country have basements?

Now if you had said parents box room i could have liked the post.

I was sent a link last week of an interview with one of the leaders (apparently) of the black lives matter movement in the UK and he specifically said it was his hope/ambition to abolish the police force in the UK.

That and the riots a couple of weeks ago have put me right off this particular movement. I’m dead against racism, but BLM is a bit more than that it seems.
This?

I would have been surprised if he wasn't involved in BLM actually. He's always involved in the extreme left plots to take over the world hiding in social justice movements.
He's not some sinister puppet master, he's just pulling the ladder up behind him.

He's made his billions so now he can happily destroy meritocracy and flatten everyone's ability to earn, whilst sitting on his pile of money.

He's not some sinister puppet master, he's just pulling the ladder up behind him.

He's made his billions so now he can happily destroy meritocracy and flatten everyone's ability to earn, whilst sitting on his pile of money.
Hehe. I'm sure that is his motivation alright.

EbJJHKIVAAAEnMK

Burnley Football Club strongly condemns the actions of those responsible for the aircraft and offensive banner that flew over The Etihad Stadium on Monday evening.

We wish to make it clear that those responsible are not welcome at Turf Moor.

This, in no way, represents what Burnley Football Club stands for and we will work fully with the authorities to identify those responsible and issue lifetime bans.

The club has a proud record of working with all genders, religions and faiths through its award-winning Community scheme, and stands against racism of any kind.

We are fully behind the Premier League’s Black Lives Matter initiative and, in line with all other Premier League games undertaken since Project Restart, our players and football staff willingly took the knee at kick-off at Emirates Marketing Project.

We apologise unreservedly to the Premier League, to Emirates Marketing Project and to all those helping to promote Black Lives Matter.

Back