• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

So it turns out the Colton statue was listed.

That apparently carries a 2 year sentence which can be piled on top of the criminal damage one that damaging something that isn't listed would carry. It can also carry an unlimited fine for repair costs.

I sincerely hope every single person involved spends the full 2 years making prison "friends"

Don't hold much hope for the fines though, can't imagine any of them will have much to take.

That apparently carries a 2 year sentence which can be piled on top of the criminal damage one that damaging something that isn't listed would carry. It can also carry an unlimited fine for repair costs.

I sincerely hope every single person involved spends the full 2 years making prison "friends"

Don't hold much hope for the fines though, can't imagine any of them will have much to take.

I won't hold my breath.

2D38EDD9-DF35-44B3-97C2-087A4A73E1CD.gif

I don't.

Lets keep the prison for scum that deserve it like murderer's and rapists or wife beaters who serve just a few years.

Im all for being tough on crime but for real criminals not a bunch of hippy attention seekers.

Your prompting was the second time I watched the video. It was the second time I chuckled at the idea of investors and financial service providers losing money because of someone else's skin colour.

Not sure if you've ever worked in finance, but money is the only, only thing that matters. Ever. That and money.

I haven't ever worked in finance, no. Not even close to my game (though I see plenty of very wealthy people).

I would not even begin to doubt the accuracy of your comment. Sadly, it appears to me that in that single-path mind-set, is an instinctual continually-propelled need to get to the epicenter (money) at the expense of many things, including conscience and treating people with dignity.

I don't.

Lets keep the prison for scum that deserve it like murderer's and rapists or wife beaters who serve just a few years.

Im all for being tough on crime but for real criminals not a bunch of hippy attention seekers.

I understand what you're saying, but if that's the law then it should be enforced. As scara suggests, selectively ignoring it would certainly not bode well.

Just watching Terry Wogan eating his way round Bristol talking Jerk Chicken with a local West Indian poet who waxes lyrical about how diverse the city is, over 90 different nationalities now in the city. It was a welcome nod to how far the U.K. has come even with more strides to take. Nice to see some positivity in a recent glum time

I haven't ever worked in finance, no. Not even close to my game (though I see plenty of very wealthy people).

I would not even begin to doubt the accuracy of your comment. Sadly, it appears to me that in that single-path mind-set, is an instinctual continually-propelled need to get to the epicenter (money) at the expense of many things, including conscience and treating people with dignity.
Absolutely, as it should be.

I wouldn't put my money with anyone who behaved differently.

I understand what you're saying, but if that's the law then it should be enforced. As scara suggests, selectively ignoring it would certainly not bode well.

Not ignoring it just deciding what is the best use of prison places and the countries resources.

Cutting benefits and access to state pensions or housing would be a better way of treating people out to cause trouble.

Back