• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

The only thing he went wrong there was that we should be beating sheff utd and even milan. Otherwise it's what he's said from the beginning. Have patience, it's going to take time to build a team strong enough.

And Villa, and Leicester, and Forest (in cup)

“I repeat for us to finish in the top four is like to win the premier league”

Does someone want to tell him ?

Beating a poor Forest who have only scored 3 away from home all season before today. This result changes nothing. He needs to be out the door in the summer.

Also, Special shout out for Sarr today lol. Was standing there for absolutely ages waiting to come on, Then 10mins later after the Forest penalty etc. He finally got on for the last 10secs without a touch haha.

His time will come I'm sure though. Well done too for Skipp for taking his chance recently and showing that form he had back in the first half of last season.

Also, Special shout out for Sarr today lol. Was standing there for absolutely ages waiting to come on, Then 10mins later after the Forest penalty etc. He finally got on for the last 10secs without a touch haha.

His time will come I'm sure though. Well done too for Skipp for taking his chance recently and showing that form he had back in the first half of last season.

He made more passes than Moura today

“I repeat for us to finish in the top four is like to win the premier league”

Does someone want to tell him ?

Beating a poor Forest who have only scored 3 away from home all season before today. This result changes nothing. He needs to be out the door in the summer.

He’s starting to really tinkle me off with his nonsense. And that’s a shame because I really want to like him and have up to recently. But this is self preservation flimflam out of the Jose handbook.

Like his quotes in the week that “winning needs patience but this isn’t a patient environment.” fudge off you little prick. It’s not that we demand or expect winning. But turning up against Sheffield United B and putting some pressure on a mediocre Milan side is not an unreasonable expectation and is certainly well within the capabilities of the set of players we have.

Sooner he goes the better.

He’s starting to really tinkle me off with his nonsense. And that’s a shame because I really want to like him and have up to recently. But this is self preservation flimflam out of the Jose handbook.

Like his quotes in the week that “winning needs patience but this isn’t a patient environment.” fudge off you little prick. It’s not that we demand or expect winning. But turning up against Sheffield United B and putting some pressure on a mediocre Milan side is not an unreasonable expectation and is certainly well within the capabilities of the set of players we have.

Agreed. He’s insulating himself. It’s always felt like he thinks he’s doing us a favour.
Embarrassing

The "not my signing" comment about Danjuma was ridiculous too, I mean fine it was not his signing, but hardly a protector of inclusiveness that a club and squad needs with making that comment. I mean I can take the club bashing on it, but does the player publicly need to know he was not wanted by the manager or have it put out to the public even if he did know.

Anyway, with the gap now and the games coming he has to get 4th....no excuses for me

The "not my signing" comment about Danjuma was ridiculous too, I mean fine it was not his signing, but hardly a protector of inclusiveness that a club and squad needs with making that comment. I mean I can take the club bashing on it, but does the player publicly need to know he was not wanted by the manager or have it put out to the public even if he did know.

Anyway, with the gap now and the games coming he has to get 4th....no excuses for me

Was really disappointed to read that comment too. The lad is on loan here, he deserves better treatment than that. You can see why Conte has a short shelf life wherever he goes.

When was the last time the team finishing fourth won one of the domestic cups?

Man U will likely finish third or fourth this season and will win at least one domestic pot.

No one is saying we should be doing both, just that it’s not a choice of one or the other.

Man U will likely finish third or fourth this season and will win at least one domestic pot.

No one is saying we should be doing both, just that it’s not a choice of one or the other.

I think more often than not, it’s been a side comfortably top 4 who can risk the extra games, or a team outside the top 4 with little else to play for.

Are there examples of teams fighting all year to get into 4th and also picking one up?

It’s actually quite spineless of him
He won’t try him in case he proves him wrong IMO

Back