• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

See my reply above. He's a loan.

If conte doesn't want a player he has a veto. But as we saw him say in the summer if someone leaves they need to be replaced.

But Conte’s insinuating he doesn’t really want Danjuma - that he doesn’t really fit the system.

Levy really needs to put the bloke out of his misery. It's clear he doesn't want to be here, he doesn't look well mentally or physically and the fans (and some players) have turned against him. Why prolong the agony.

My take too. That first shot I saw of him on Weds night, I defintely thought he still looked ill. I thought the failure to progress in the CL would have been the catalyst to Levy meet with him and thrash out a deal where he left the club, still got some compensation/pay-off, but they dress it up as Health reasons rather than result-based.

After the comments released this morning, it will absolutely be toxic, likely from early on in the game.

I fear you could be right and it could play right into Forests hands. I think the only way to stop it would be they come out all guns blazing and get an early goal.

If it is still 0-0...or GHod forbid worse by 30/35 mins it will really turn ugly

I fear you could be right and it could play right into Forests hands. I think the only way to stop it would be they come out all guns blazing and get an early goal.

If it is still 0-0...or GHod forbid worse by 30/35 mins it will really turn ugly
Agreed.

He knows what he’s doing with these comments. He’s angling for the sack as he knows it will only inflame the situation.

I can’t see how he survives till the international break if we don’t win today. I think Mason comes in for next weekend, if it’s not Poch, and then someone is appointed during the break.

Last edited:
What comments?
I’m guessing comments like below. Said absolutely nothing wrong, but those who want him gone will of course make a meal out of it because we have perfect fans:D

“Here, the patience has finished for the fans,” Conte said. “The fans want to win [a] trophy. Stop. And then you have to find the right solution to make the fans happy and to win [a] trophy. Because the patience of the fans has finished. And we feel this. I feel this. The players feel this. For sure this [does] not help the situation.

“There are many players, also young players, that need to go step by step to grow. We are trying to build something important but if you don’t have patience, it is un-useful [unworkable].”

A certain irony in criticism of Contes selections, whilst singing for a man who famously thought players needed to be at a PL club for a year before they would be ready to play in it.

Hasn't Richarlson been in the PL for alot longer than a year ;)

We are.

(Well I’m not, but many many others)

We’re impatient. But he’s been in charge for awful Cup losses to Middlesbrough, Forest and Sheffield United in the last 12 months.

Our criticism is absolutely justified and if he can’t handle it he’s in the wrong job.

We’re impatient. But he’s been in charge for awful Cup losses to Middlesbrough, Forest and Sheffield United in the last 12 months.

Our criticism is absolutely justified and if he can’t handle it he’s in the wrong job.

cup games in a time when CL qualification is much more important

Back